The (X) factor  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Moderators V Members

• Non-compliance with the rules is Ok
    • The Moderators warnings are gradual and fair
    • Any poster should respect others feelings in advance
    • The (X) factor is not healthy for the club
    • Whitnesing argument is not encouraging for the 'newbie'
    • Shut the FU*K UP poster and move on......
    • Moderators have been unfair

Interesting week!.... personally when i finish my ten hour day i look forward to LOC.... Human nature pulls me into the title...

Maybe I'm wrong?... maybe i should look forward to 'log in' and have a ruck, seemingly the rules have changed....

Personally i feel embarrassed how some members who have agreed to the rules and intentionally encourage the Moderators to act, then re-direct the post into another thread.... this must look 'Pants' to the 'Newbie'

Anyway..

Coat is ready....

Cat is ready......

Go for it!

Replies welcomed in true LOC old school format please.... if you cannot do that just vote...

Interesting week!.... personally when i finish my ten hour day i look forward to LOC.... Human nature pulls me into the title...

Replies welcomed in true LOC old school format please.... if you cannot do that just vote...

The US Lexus forums are an ideal venue for verbal stoushing and boy-racer chest beating. I enjoy this UK one because it carries more intelligent and relevant car related discussion. Well done to the moderators - keep it up.

Lol - we've been here before too - have your vote by all means - what do you think it will achieve though mate?

As far as I can see, the only possible outcome will be to ***** the moderators again. We've currently got the best team of mods that the site has ever had, start slagging them off and they will quit.

Doesn't matter what the vote says, we won't change the rules, so what's the point?

Lol - we've been here before too - have your vote by all means - what do you think it will achieve though mate?

As far as I can see, the only possible outcome will be to ***** the moderators again. We've currently got the best team of mods that the site has ever had, start slagging them off and they will quit.

Doesn't matter what the vote says, we won't change the rules, so what's the point?

Tony is not one for controversy I don't think the poll was set up to have a go at the mods or the rules rather the opposite. It is an opportunity for the members to show support for the mods and the way the club and this forum is run.

Anyway I don't have any problems with the level of moderation.

Tony is not one for controversy I don't think the poll was set up to have a go at the mods or the rules rather the opposite. It is an opportunity for the members to show support for the mods and the way the club and this forum is run.

If it's that then I stand corrected and apologize mate.

If it's that then I stand corrected and apologize mate.

Actions speak volumes...... The poll shows that the majority welcome the moderators methods, as do i.

If someone was tempted to promote.....'speeding' the thread obviously would be closed, in doing so anyone in the future would know nonconstructive posts are pointless..... this leaves LOC members to enjoy the club and invite new members who are the future of LOC!....... or do you want me to drone on about Geometry forever :crybaby:

I personally commend the Moderators, and the poll mirrors my feelings.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links