Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

M25 Commute

maneesh

Just wondering whether this commute would be horrible or not?

It would involve travelling anti-clockwise on M25 every morning from J25 to Stockley Park and back in the evening. What's the M25 like at 4pm leaving from Stockley Park?

Thanks!

The worst job of my life involved commuting from junction 3 of M25 to junction 16.

It would take me 3 hours in the morning to travel 60 miles (leaving at 5am). and at least 2 hours in the evening if i left at 4pm.

Any time on the M25 has gotta be bad!

Used to be a nightmare between junctions 11 (Chertsey) and 15 (Heathrow) where I travel every day but since the road widening it has been reasonably clear.

I still have the luxury of being able to do silly hours to keep out of the main rush hour though.

Interesting to see the Porsche that lost it last evening in the rain on the M4 eastbound between junctions 4a (Heathrow) and 3 (Hayes).

Used to be a nightmare between junctions 11 (Chertsey) and 15 (Heathrow) where I travel every day but since the road widening it has been reasonably clear.

I still have the luxury of being able to do silly hours to keep out of the main rush hour though.

Interesting to see the Porsche that lost it last evening in the rain on the M4 eastbound between junctions 4a (Heathrow) and 3 (Hayes).

I used to commute between 27 (M11) & 13 (Egham) and the journey times used to vary a lot. Monday mornings were the worst (going to 13) and Friday evenings were the worst coming back. Journy times varied from an hour (outside rush hour) to 2 hours + (rush hour). However, there are lots of ways around some of the main hot spots (off @21a, back on @19 for example) that can make things a little easier. If you can be flexible enough to avoid the rush hours then its not a bad journey at all.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links