Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hiya i just bought a 1992 j plate toyota celsior/ls400

can anyone tell me what bulbs are in the headlights fogs etc?

Hooray! and welcome

I am no longer what appears to be the only Toyota Celsior owner on the forum ( or in the UK) Mine's a 94 38,000 miler in bronze.

If you need any more info please ask as I have found my way around mine now.

Cheers,

Steve

as its a jap import some buttons are in japanese i have figured them out bar one.... a wee red one beside sports suspension button

Hooray! and welcome

I am no longer what appears to be the only Toyota Celsior owner on the forum ( or in the UK) Mine's a 94 38,000 miler in bronze.

Cheers,

Steve

thta site didn't really help mate as i'm going to buy new bulbs on eBay and according to that site the 92 doesnt have fog lights whereas mine does! can anyone tell me what h bulbs are in the main headlights and fogs?

as its a jap import some buttons are in japanese i have figured them out bar one.... a wee red one beside sports suspension button

Hooray! and welcome

Cheers,

Steve

thta site didn't really help mate as i'm going to buy new bulbs on eBay and according to that site the 92 doesnt have fog lights whereas mine does! can anyone tell me what h bulbs are in the main headlights and fogs?

Hi,

When you say fog lights I assume these are the ones next to the headlights and not on the lower front spoiler ( some early models had separate headlight/foglight units but mine are all one unit)

If this is the case the Headlight bulbs are H4 types ( dip and main beam in one bulb with 3 connection pins) and the fog lights are H3 ( single filament 2 pin connection).

You will need to remove the side light lenses to gain access to the mounting bolts for the removal of the headlights to replace the bulbs ( If you need the proceedure to do this let me know and I will post the link)

Cheers,

Steve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links