Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Powerflow Exhaust Systems

Usually007

I believe there is one member on the board with a powerflow exhaust (haven't seem him for a while though) - I think you are probably better off sticking with something tried and tested though. HKS seem to be pretty proven on the IS.

I think it is Alex (Ukazn) with the Powerflow exhaust. I believe he is very happy with it indeed. He went for four tailpipes! It sounds very nice

Hi Mark,

I was hoping you would post an opinion. B)

So basically your thoughts are that they are flash but not effective. :geek:

I have been trying to mail you about the HKS Super Drager but the mail systems appear to be down on both this and the Gold members side as well. :unsure:

The 2nd supercharger system we fitted had a twin exit Powerflow exhaust fitted by the customer, but we had to replace it because it reduced the boost due to the restrictive bends and mufflers.

I don't want to knock them because they are competitor. IMHO they are average and acceptable quality and a fair price, but no really for anyone serious about performance.

Mark :)

Mark,

That was just what I was looking for a straight answer from a man that is likely to know!! :D

Can you tell me why nobody removes their centre CAT??

Is there no benefit to be had, is it too noisey, are the car electronics reliant upon it or is it just a waste of effort?? :yawn:

Just as an aside, theres also LONGLIFE exhausts. www.exhausts.uk.com they do mandrel bend the pipe and the quality of work seemed very good (just had on fitted to my 1962 Chevy. They build it on the car and tune to your tastes. pricing seems on par.

just an alternative to consider. :geek:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links