Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Se-l Wooden Trim

There are some pics in the link at the top of the page, I've stuck two below:

86.jpg

36.jpg

I personally quite like the wood trim, like the way the auto shift is set into the wood and otherwise it looks like one single piece for the whole centre console

...and if you go for a Manual, the boring gear stick and gaiter spoil the wood with a break in between...

You have to see the wood for yourself, it's convincing in an auto as it's all one piece, but in a manual it's purely aesthetics!

I was gonna do a mod to my SE, but having seen one at the showroom, I'm gonna give it a miss.

The IS250 brochure says that the centre console is created from a single piece of wood so that the "purity of colour, grain and even feel remain uncompromised!". The salesman told me they are hand finished and supplied by Yamaha!

I think it looks a lot better than the metal effect in the SE.

The IS250 brochure says that the centre console is created from a single piece of wood so that the "purity of colour, grain and even feel remain uncompromised!". The salesman told me they are hand finished and supplied by Yamaha!

I agree; I'm picking my SE-L up on Friday, all I want for it is a wooden gear knob. Is it a lift type change for reverse, or push through gate?

I agree; I'm picking my SE-L up on Friday, all I want for it is a wooden gear knob. Is it a lift type change for reverse, or push through gate?

Isn't it an auto? Push through gate.

sorry, just saw your profile and noticed it was an Oiler.

Isn't it an auto? Push through gate.

sorry, just saw your profile and noticed it was an Oiler.

It's a lift ring... just checked the LOC USA site and read the owners manual; that makes it a little more difficult, but not impossible.

It makes me wonder that when they paid such great attention to detail, why did they still put in that clock thats clearly off a microwave? :sick:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links