Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Standard Is200 Se Auto Gear Knob

Morning guys. Just a quick question. I've noticed on virtually all the pics I see of these, they are the metal ball type shifter, but mine came with a black leather one with a chrome tapered stalk that I saw a description of as a rare option that was available. - Just wondering.... :)

the nasty looking leather one unscrews and you can get the shiney round one from your dealer for around £20

I quite like my leather one. Doesn't look out of place at all, and are obviously less of them around. The other thing is that the giant ball bearing is too cold to the touch hehehe :)

the nasty looking leather one unscrews and you can get the shiney round one from your dealer for around £20

I quite like my leather one. Doesn't look out of place at all, and are obviously less of them around. The other thing is that the giant ball bearing is too cold to the touch hehehe :)

The summers coming, - it will be to hot to touch then.

I like the chrome ball, the problem is that rings scratch it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a new chrome ball one from Lexus the other day as the one that came with the car had loads of scratches from the previous owners rings. Cost about £24 after Gold discount, looks much better now :) Matches the chrome trim at the base of the gear stick and my chrome rings around the heater controls.

Keith

Just bought a new chrome ball one from Lexus the other day as the one that came with the car had loads of scratches from the previous owners rings. Cost about £24 after Gold discount, looks much better now :) Matches the chrome trim at the base of the gear stick and my chrome rings around the heater controls.

Keith

ooh ooh u got the chrome heater control rings ! Are they a Lexus part is so do u have a part # and price u paid please ? - Also do u happen to also have the chrome rings for the door speeaker surround that came in on the 2004 models ? - or anyone with a part# for it . I know it's a bit :offtopic: but I only seen the heater ring in on car b4. Thanks :)

-Just found a source for the chrome aircon rings on e-bay. $24.99 Free postage. Not bad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

No mention of adhesive just press-on - so I guess it must be machined on the inside to fit over the tooth-like eadges of the aircon knobs :)

Now I just need to get those chrome front door-speaker surrounds hehe

Ripper, yes they just push over, smooth inside not ridged, tight fit and look nice.....mine came from the U.S as well.

My front speakers are chrome, but I think that's because I have the Sport, and mines an 01 model.

Keith

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links