Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I Can't Believe It!

No offence to anyone and i am the same with tryin to find a decent parking spot but people who park in parents spaces and disabled spaces when they don't need to be are jus thoughtless and inconsiderate, i have 2 young boys and if i ever see anyone parking in a child spot without kids i soon get em to move. i mean jus cos i have a childseat in my car it don't give the right to use the space when i ain't got my kids with me!

Hello Everybody Peeps! :P

I got a quote from Chips Away. £170+VAT. Better than the £601 I was quoted by an accident repair centre next door to where I work!

I'll let y'all know how it turns out when we get the readies together...

Ciao for now.

No offence to anyone and i am the same with tryin to find a decent parking spot but people who park in parents spaces and disabled spaces when they don't need to be are jus thoughtless and inconsiderate, i have 2 young boys and if i ever see anyone parking in a child spot without kids i soon get em to move. i mean jus cos i have a childseat in my car it don't give the right to use the space when i ain't got my kids with me!

Im guilty of this now, as Ive had two woman slam thier doors into my car in normal spaces. Im sorry, but i will not park in normal spaces again! Infact, im not sorry, But I was when my car got damaged!

Excellent stuff Rickenbacker! Be sure to post pics!

My nearest Tesco is open 24 / 7 , so it helps to go at midnight. Nobody in the car park! No chance of damage!

I sometimes shop late too. Round here though since the licensing laws have changed you get all the wino's and boozehounds loitering about

I make a clear distinction between parking in a parent and child space and parking in a disabled space and I would never, ever park in a disabled parking space.

Hello all, My wife ran into the back of my lex 2 weeks ago. Yep. I nearly died. :crying: She was following me home, I stopped at an intersection. She decided to cross the intersection before I did. CRASHHHH! She tried to pull away but caught the left rear corner of my lex.

I drove straight home and pulled into my garage, pulled out the creeper and checked for structural damage. TO MY SUPRISE, NONE! :ohmy: I polished and waxed the car approx. 10 times with all the different types of polish I had (including mguires scratch x). It took care of all the scratch marks except one. As for the left hand side of the bumper that detatached itself from the body of the car? I used crazy glue to stick a torn hole then lifted, slapped and screwed everything back into place.

I couldnt believe it. It looked just as new, except for the single scratch. I am amazed at the absorption properties of the lS Lexus bumper and the paint job too. I knew i heard a crash and the car moved forward. I expected more damage.

I had a glass of sherry and made up with the wife. :blush:

Trinilex.................. :driving:

Yeah, I agree about Lexus paint/bodywork.

And can beat the 24 hours later thing.

I bought my car home from seller at 9 pm one night.

Next day, 7.30 a.m. stupid neighbour reversed out while turning and went down the back o/s door panel en route leaving big scratches on the plastic covering BUT totally wrecking his Mondeo front end/bumper!

My door SHOULD have been dented, but the plastic stuff must have resisted. Cost his insurance @ £1400 though, Lexus parts being expensive!

Was I mad? Is the pope Catholic/? :tomato:

Looks fine now though.

Supermarket? well, I park miles from shop entrance in those empty spaces at the back; the walk is good for the exercise!

Funny though; ever got to a Car park that's empty? Park in the middle, miles from anywhere and you can be guaranteed that you'll find a line of parallel cars next to you when you come back! I even park at crazy angles just to see.......! :blush:

Female. Reversing. mmmmmmmmm

:winky: :D :D

AHEM! care to come a little closer & say that... :P :whistling:

Come a bit closer? Lexxy, I didn't know you cared!

Anyway, they're not ALL as good as you at reversing! (But, did you read that joke on here recently about mens brains being worth more because they were lightly used!?? ):D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links