Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Just How Good Is This Guy?

Pip

Link

Its why muay thai is regarded as easily one of the best arts.

Dude is only 12st 8lbs too!

More..

I have seen him fight K1 since 2004 and was wowed by his ferocity and chin.

That is a concrete chin isn't it must admit i dont hold with muay thai as being one of the best arts though you need a good mixed bag these days and besides the music they play ringside drives me mad

For pure streetfighting muay is regarded as the best to learn. It teaches the grapple, clinches (how many times have you seen that in a pub brawl?!) and short punches, elbows and effective kicking ie. below waist height.

I guess only thing it lacks is submission and groundwork but have you ever been kicked of one of these tw*ts? I doubt they really allow themselves to be kissed and hugged. I took a thigh kick and it taught me to not try to go toe to toe with them on that front. It actually crippled me for about 6hrs lol!

that music is what non thai's dont get lol!!

For pure streetfighting muay is regarded as the best to learn. It teaches the grapple, clinches (how many times have you seen that in a pub brawl?!) and short punches, elbows and effective kicking ie. below waist height.

I guess only thing it lacks is submission and groundwork but have you ever been kicked of one of these tw*ts? I doubt they really allow themselves to be kissed and hugged. I took a thigh kick and it taught me to not try to go toe to toe with them on that front. It actually crippled me for about 6hrs lol!

that music is what non thai's dont get lol!!

theres alot of mma and combined arts now that are interesting i suppose you have to look at pride and UFC but you are right in a stand up fight thai is going to be very strong

There was that other dude....Tony Jaa...in the film 'Ong Bak' now he was good. Worth checking out just for the bar room brawl where he fights 3 fighters one after another each of them different in style.

There was that other dude....Tony Jaa...in the film 'Ong Bak' now he was good. Worth checking out just for the bar room brawl where he fights 3 fighters one after another each of them different in style.

hes got new movie Tom yum goong, you gotta watch it, bone breaking all the way. :)

The very, very awesome Bruce Lee. Eastern audiences were priviledged to see his speed on film remain almost intact. Slown down for western audiences just to grasp what was going on:

Quick

In his own words:

here

And anyone familiar with Fist of Fury will enjoy this:

link

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links