Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Need Wiring Diagram For Tail Lights

Guys,

can some one help me ? I have trouble with tail lights and I can't resolve it without wiring diagram :-( I have for US version of LS, but it not fit my car :-( Dealer doesn't like to give me a look into document.. Do you know source where I can buy full manual for European LS400 repair manual + wiring diagrams etc ?

Thank you

Left hand drive or right hand drive?

Do you have a light failure warning light on...on the instrument panel?

Left.

Warinng failure lamp works only with rear lights + stop lights not with front tail lights (as I know)

Have you checked these fuses....... 10amp tail fuses L and R ........fuse box near pedals

15 amp tail fuse............................................................................"........".........."

15 amp fuses in the smaller fuse box under the bonnet[ near the large fuse box]

10 amp GAUGE fuse [f/box near pedals].

Tailight relay in boot behind side panel?

Have you checked these fuses....... 10amp tail fuses L and R ........fuse box near pedals

15 amp tail fuse............................................................................"........".........."

15 amp fuses in the smaller fuse box under the bonnet[ near the large fuse box]

10 amp GAUGE fuse [f/box near pedals].

Tailight relay in boot behind side panel?

Royt !

I'm stupid - I'm sorry :crybaby: My English is wrong and this is why I made mistake ! My tail lights are OK, but I don't have head lights (LO beam), HI beam works only in Flash mode :-( If I remove headlight relay under hood and put short instead of it (instead of switched component) my LO light go ON (I can not switch them off by switch). When I make short (LO are on) I can turn HI ON using switch (flash and fixed mode). If I remove short LO light go off.

I replaced headlight relay to brand new (from dealer) - relay is 'clicking' but changed nothing - still no LO lights.

Yesterday I bought full repair manual for LS400 but US and Canada versions - wiring for headlamps are different of mine - can somebody help me ?

1. Where is LO lights relay ?

2. I can exchange any of part of repair manual to wiring diagram to my LS 400 (1992, Eu)

Thanks

sounds like it could be the headlight switch as i have had it before main beam works but dip does not it will work if you short it out as you are bypassing the switch mybe worth a look u can take it off and do the tests on it

matt

sounds like it could be the headlight switch as i have had it before main beam works but dip does not it will work if you short it out as you are bypassing the switch mybe worth a look u can take it off and do the tests on it

matt

There is a complete headlight switch assy on eBay (UK) at the moment for £19.95 + P+P ( item # 7937330754 if that's any help ( For RHD model don't know if yours is)

This may sound daft but the switch is not in "auto" mode is it?

Cheers,

Steve

matt

I have second haeadlight switch - I replaced it (just three connectors) and my head lights not working like on my old one :( Next week I'll take mulitmeter and check wire by wire to find a problem .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links