Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2 Pictures

Mr-Lex

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pauls GAY...he'll never go after the chicks :P :lol: That's why Maneesh/Jane wrote that informative message on the cars windows :lol::lol:

:excl: Watch it Mr Ali!!!! Spreading crap like that can be dangerous (for your health) :winky:

funnily enuff, the fella we hired from knew we went to the ring and first thing he said when we returned it, "how fast did you do it in"....and Mr blabber mouth (Paul) told him.... :o :o :lol: Paul check your credit card statement...think hez taken your deposit :P :lol:

Stop worrying, the geza was safe as houses

as a matter of interest

if your hire/ insurance details specify deristricted toll roads, and doesnt actually name Nurburgring, then you legally should be covered

for the record Nurburgring actually has restrictions in two places !!

a case has been won against Norwich Union on this very point :D

• 5 months later...

Just got broadband. Looking at all the pics - very good. Liked the one bouncing off the rev limiter. I was the old bloke with the old Micra at the hotel in Cologne last year on our way back from Switzerland. Used to have an IS200 for 6 years but let my son have it at Christmas. Thanks Lee for the ride round the road near the hotel. A bit! faster than my IS200 but not a patch on the Micra!! Enjoy youselves again this year. :D

Just got broadband. Looking at all the pics - very good. Liked the one bouncing off the rev limiter. I was the old bloke with the old Micra at the hotel in Cologne last year on our way back from Switzerland. Used to have an IS200 for 6 years but let my son have it at Christmas. Thanks Lee for the ride round the road near the hotel. A bit! faster than my IS200 but not a patch on the Micra!! Enjoy youselves again this year. :D

Was nice to meet you too, we had a brilliant weekend, definatly going again this year, around July/August time for me :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk