Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chesterfield Meet Plus Night Out.

aido

Hmmmm ***** sounds like Kazi is nobbing too many birds and so we'll have to do this twice to cover everyone!

I did a practice tonight and there was fanny everywhere!

Chesterield has no minge on a Friday, but loads on a Thursday or Saturday.

Take it as you will!

I'm off to Bulgaria for A WEEK now so see you boys in a bit!

30p a beer and 7 quid a shag, not like the last time me and Waddy saved an 80 quid taxi fare!!!!

You boys tell me what night is best and I'll name a date - heck I'll be there anyway :lol:

To give you guys an idea of the ladies you can expect stunners like this one below:

photo0045ex3.jpg

:winky:

Not bad hey Mark?

Hmmm, sounds a tempting one. Will have to check my finanaces and hopefully i'll pop down.

Last time I hit Chesterfield I didnt see women like that........I certainly didnt end up in the sack with anything anywhere near as fit :tomato: Zanzibar's has a lot to answer for :shutit:

Hmmmm ***** sounds like Kazi is nobbing too many birds and so we'll have to do this twice to cover everyone!

Take it as you will!

30p a beer and 7 quid a shag, not like the last time me and Waddy saved an 80 quid taxi fare!!!!

well if we're gonna do it twice then lets go for the saturday (due to the apparent copious puntang that should be around) and we can sort out another night when Kaz can make it :winky: If thats cool with everyone that is :D ;)

• 2 weeks later...
OK seems to be a bit of interest here in a visit for some of you to the town with a crooked spire.

Yep a crooked spire, you read that right.

crooked_spire.jpg

As you can see it's a spire, that's crooked. Not just a funny name.

So, basically, assuming that Friday / Saturday night would be best for most?

Idea would to be get everyone into Chesterfield for a start, get people to the hotels etc, there are three I'd recommend here, the Ibis and Chesterfield Hotel which are both in the town centre, then there's a Premier TravelInn about five mins out of town in a taxi but has plenty of parking.

Get to the curry house, have food and a drink there, and then for whoever fancies it on into town for a night on the tiles and around Chesterfield.

Sure I can get the boys up this way involved too, they're out every Saturday anyway!

Probably not really worth organising much for the Sunday as we'll probably be out stomping until the early hours and the state you'll all be in you'll be going nowhere before midday!

Beer, curry and fanny.

What more can you ask for (unless your name is Mark Wadsworth and you want beer, curry and men) :lol:

Chesterfield is also home to one of Mr Clawley's favorite bars - the Aruba. Only now it got good and they have stunning barstaff. Love it.

Ok let's say that this will be on the Saturday 23rd September.

So far we have the following up for this:

Aido

Mike Morse

Is this still on for 23rd sept :question:

Honestly not sure if this dates going to happen now mate, just need to speak to a few people tomorrow to see what's happening, might have a tailing opportunity to take care of but it will definitely be soon if I can't make this Saturday :D

Think it should be ok to be honest but need to catch up with some people before Ramadan starts which is coming up quick!

Honestly not sure if this dates going to happen now mate, just need to speak to a few people tomorrow to see what's happening, might have a tailing opportunity to take care of but it will definitely be soon if I can't make this Saturday :D

Think it should be ok to be honest but need to catch up with some people before Ramadan starts which is coming up quick!

The sat after (30th) is my 21st birthday mate so will not be able to make that one :o

Keep us posted my good man :D

I am out on Thursday with work in Lincoln - client entertainment so it's gonna be messy :sick::whistling:

Defo need a night in Chesvegas though - it's been too long. I miss Aido falling asleep cross legged on the floor of speedy peppers while trying (badly) to chat up some hoe's :lol:

Keep us posted my good man :D

I am out on Thursday with work in Lincoln - client entertainment so it's gonna be messy :sick::whistling:

Defo need a night in Chesvegas though - it's been too long. I miss Aido falling asleep cross legged on the floor of speedy peppers while trying (badly) to chat up some hoe's :lol:

Oh man that means you'll be in the titty bar on Thursday along with beating up Lincoln's finest :o

My chatting up skills have improved imensely since then, anyway they were ugly so I wasn't really trying :lol:

It's all about the Subway nowadays in Chesvegas, that's where the future lies :winky:

• 1 month later...

OK after finally meeting Raj yesterday - top guy by the way - he's twisted my arm to bump this thread back up so that we can get a night arranged :D

So, I'm pretty much booked up all Saturdays through December now, so will be looking at a Friday, so how does the 27th October sound to you guys?

I'm all over the shop in November so not sure what I can do there, it's a nightmare!

night of carnage-has to be done.aido did you sort your wobbly gauge pod?

I did pal, popped into Homebase after popping home and picked up afew bags of screws, she's rock solid now fella :D

You liked the Aristo hey :D

Not sure about a night of carnage, just had a night in tonight with a mate and a few beers and a few smokes, you can't go wrong, chilled out nicely now :winky:

See you soon fella!

PS Did you pop into that pub to see the fittie?

Take it as you will!

No such thing as to many :D :D :D

OK after finally meeting Raj yesterday - top guy by the way - he's twisted my arm to bump this thread back up so that we can get a night arranged :D

So, I'm pretty much booked up all Saturdays through December now, so will be looking at a Friday, so how does the 27th October sound to you guys?

I'm all over the shop in November so not sure what I can do there, it's a nightmare!

Dont get back for my hols, until 28th, then its my night out in the black tie. :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk