Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Picking Up My Is220d Se Soon!

proplus

Hi there!

New to the forums, but I've been lurking about and reading up on what you've guys have written.

As a new company car, I've ordered a while back a new black IS220d SE with front and rear parking sensors, oh and black leather interior as well. If I had stumbled on this site soon, I would have opted for the Multimedia package as well.

The car will be at the dealership in late Oct (as its been shipped over from Japan), the question I have is, if I opt for the MM package now, can they change it at the dealership? Or does it need to go back to somewhere (as it might be a tricky job?)

Hi there!

New to the forums, but I've been lurking about and reading up on what you've guys have written.

As a new company car, I've ordered a while back a new black IS220d SE with front and rear parking sensors, oh and black leather interior as well. If I had stumbled on this site soon, I would have opted for the Multimedia package as well.

The car will be at the dealership in late Oct (as its been shipped over from Japan), the question I have is, if I opt for the MM package now, can they change it at the dealership? Or does it need to go back to somewhere (as it might be a tricky job?)

Hi there,

Multimedia option is a factory fit only. The complex touch screen, reversing camera, mark levinson stereo and Bluetooth can not be fitted afterwards. The only way you will be able to get it is if you cancel your order and start again. Which will involve a new factory order and another 16 week wait i'm afraid.

Good choice of car though. :)

Mat

Multimedia option is a factory fit only. The complex touch screen, reversing camera, mark levinson stereo and bluetooth can not be fitted afterwards. The only way you will be able to get it is if you cancel your order and start again. Which will involve a new factory order and another 16 week wait i'm afraid.

Good choice of car though. :)

Mat

Oh well, guess I'll have to grit my teeth and cope without it.

You could always speak to the lease/company car people you've ordered from - there may be some cars in the dealerships, possibly a different colour, which you might be able to have now with MM.

The other point to remember is that if you've had the sensors fitted, they will be probably be done at the dealers and will not give you visual as far as I know (someone else may be able to confirm).

Only the Sport and SE-L will give you audio and visual distance sensors. I think that's right...???

You might want to go the whole hog and look for a Sport with MM...it's almost the SE-L, but less money of course and no leather and minus one or two features. It's got artificial Celensia (suedey stuff, quite nice).

BTW - great choice of car, you won't be disappointed either way...

Hi there!

Hi

I just got an IS220D SE - excellent car!

Enjoy :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links