Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Attention All Irish Members!

IRLRs200

hi all ,i just found your fourm surfn ,i have a 98 altezza beams and would be well up for a meet

Welcome Andy! Keep an eye out on this thread for updates on a meet. Im free most nights during the week if you wanna meet up around Dublin, Where abouts you living?

hey cool nights has been changed to 25th of november as tiesto is playin da point on da 4th. any ways i'd be well up for an altezza meet. so jus let me know da dat and i'll be der. oh by da way i dont ave any kids!!!

yea sure im livin in clontarf ,were u livn and like Shane ive no kids so plenty of cash to waste on the car lol

Ye no kids and money to burn! I live on the southside in Knocklyon. Anyone interested in meeting up tonight? I know its a bit short notice!

yea sure im livin in clontarf ,were u livn and like Shane ive no kids so plenty of cash to waste on the car lol

Ye no kids and money to burn! I live on the southside in Knocklyon. Anyone interested in meeting up tonight? I know its a bit short notice!

good *** . ive just come home from dublin .. arg

ye im up for this, cant meet at cool nites show though as my car is on the www.manic-motorz.com stand.... and i presume dizz will be working on the stand too........ well up for a rolling road though and any other possible meets

Have a stand at Cool Nights, really looking forward to it. Always a good laugh, especially the after-show party (headin straight to airport for Lanzarote from party :hehe: )

I know this site is a bit funny about linking to other sites but there's a good Irish forum that I'm involved with called Manic-Motorz which organises lots of meets (including one 2mor nite at Tuning Factory), events & has stands at every show... Might be worth doing a owners club tho :shifty:

Edit: damn got there first Dan lol

As for rolling road day, I'd be more than happy to organise a rolling road event if there's enough interest. Venue will probably be Westward Engineering in Enfield as I've found that to be the best place... Let me know anyway, would need numbers etc

Have a stand at Cool Nights, really looking forward to it. Always a good laugh, especially the after-show party (headin straight to airport for Lanzarote from party :hehe: )

I know this site is a bit funny about linking to other sites but there's a good Irish forum that I'm involved with called Manic-Motorz which organises lots of meets (including one 2mor nite at Tuning Factory), events & has stands at every show... Might be worth doing a owners club tho :shifty:

Edit: damn got there first Dan lol

As for rolling road day, I'd be more than happy to organise a rolling road event if there's enough interest. Venue will probably be Westward Engineering in Enfield as I've found that to be the best place... Let me know anyway, would need numbers etc

dam u dizz ur altezza is the same as mine ,i havnt seen any others like it round ,dont supose u know what the rattling noise coming from the brakes are ?

tesco carpark clarehall?????? its only 5mins from coolnights

directions in your best culchie speak ?

Do you know how to get to the Sword National Exhibition Centre? Where Cool nights is on? Ill stick up a little map for you in a bit

im sure ive been there before . ill figure it out

Well heres where the show is on,

map 1

If you switch to hybrid view its the building with the white roof and funfair in the car park.

This map shows the clarehall shopping center the big complex in the center of the map. If you scroll left and zoom out a bit you should be able to connect the 2... I think!

map 2

im sure ive been there before . ill figure it out

Well heres where the show is on,

map 1

If you switch to hybrid view its the building with the white roof and funfair in the car park.

This map shows the clarehall shopping center the big complex in the center of the map. If you scroll left and zoom out a bit you should be able to connect the 2... I think!

map 2

i had great fun finding my house on that map i could even see my car ,i think

Ok lads, i know its early but do we want to start confirming who will be able to make it for this meet? Ive already had a few meets with a few members already(manic-motorz.com !), but it would be nice to get a good gang together! The more the merrier! So get posting

Ok lads, i know its early but do we want to start confirming who will be able to make it for this meet? Ive already had a few meets with a few members already(manic-motorz.com !), but it would be nice to get a good gang together! The more the merrier! So get posting

yea im there and id say daws will go too

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk