Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ebay: M Style Boot Lip Spoiler For Lexus Is200 Is300 ?

Hi guys thinking of buying one off these:

M Style boot lip spoiler for LEXUS IS200 IS300

but is is shipped in fromTaiwan?? Seller: autoflying( 72)

any one here had any experiance from getting part from abroad?/

Cheers

Dibslpg

I have one on the way, cost me 50 Euro total. Ill let you know what its like when i get it

Cheers,

:D

were did you get one from mate ebay if so link please? :D

Cheers

Dibslpg

I have one on the way, cost me 50 Euro total. Ill let you know what its like when i get it

Got one off the same guy Auto Flyer. Should have it next week. Never got anything from Tawian.

:offtopic:

Where you get your car converted to LPG and was it worth it.

Thanks, sorry for going :offtopic:

Hi mine came already converted when i got it back in Aug 06. :D Well worth it cos i did not pay anyting extra for the Instalation.. :P original Instalation was done in Hull by the orginal orner who use it for his business (Company director).

I kept an eye on Autotrader and other car mags for any LPG Converted BMW 523 or 530 and came across this one instead. never looked back. Ofcourse its worth it costs 39.9 lt to run..

Dibslpg

I had mine fitted a while back it wasnt from the same seller -

a pic if thats any use?

Cheers Rakeshtak for the pic,

It looks great, but who did you get it off please and how much and when and etc...... :D

basiclly can we order one too?? :D

Dibslpg

I bought mine from Lexus Teesside - sorry but can't remember the exact price of the spoiler itself. I paid £145 for a TTE rear skirt and a TTE spoiler together, including next day shipping (paid in the afternoon, received goods the next morning)

Can't imagine it was anymore than £60 all in for the spoiler alone - just give Mark at Lexus Teesside a ring :winky:

I bought mine from Lexus Teesside - sorry but can't remember the exact price of the spoiler itself. I paid £145 for a TTE rear skirt and a TTE spoiler together, including next day shipping (paid in the afternoon, received goods the next morning)

Can't imagine it was anymore than £60 all in for the spoiler alone - just give Mark at Lexus Teesside a ring :winky:

Cheers mate will do in the morning,

What does the spoiler look like and how easy is it to fit.. :question:

Sorry not time to surfe the net to check it out. :blush:

Thanks

Dibslpg

a pic if thats any use?

Cheers Rakeshtak for the pic,

It looks great, but who did you get it off please and how much and when and etc...... :D

basiclly can we order one too?? :D

Dibslpg

mine was from a seller in the states and was about the same price, i mean that thats what it would look like. ive probabaly had it over 2 years, so could not find theseller's ID, but im sure the ones in taiwan are the same, its worth looking at eBay USA too.

Slightly off topic, its good to see another environmentally pocket friendly IS200 on LPG!

cheers

a pic if thats any use?

mine was from a seller in the states and was about the same price, i mean that thats what it would look like. ive probabaly had it over 2 years, so could not find theseller's ID, but im sure the ones in taiwan are the same, its worth looking at eBay USA too.

Slightly off topic, its good to see another environmentally pocket friendly IS200 on LPG!

cheers

Thanks rakeshtak,

Environmentally Pocket been the main word £££££ :D

what is your system, I'm looking to upgrade mine to the multipoint sometime in the future??

Cheers for the eBay USA tip will have a look later on.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, IRLRs200,

Which eBay supplier did you get the Lip spoiler and how much inc. p&p please? :D

been looking to get one but reluctant to order one from abroad.

cheers

Dibslpg

Got mine spoiler delivered from Taiwan on Thursday. Seems good to me. Just have to get it painted and fitted. Ill post some pics when its on. 45 Euro delivered.

Hi guys thinking of buying one off these:

M Style boot lip spoiler for LEXUS IS200 IS300

but is is shipped in fromTaiwan?? Seller: autoflying( 72)

any one here had any experiance from getting part from abroad?/

Cheers

Dibslpg

exact same website as you were asking about. "Auto Flying". Good communication too let me know where it was, couldnt ship it on certain date because of Holiday etc, gave me a tracking number when he sent it. Well worth the few quid.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links