Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Theme For Ipaq / Pocket Pc

The Lexus Owners Club now has a downloadable theme for iPAQ / Pocket PC.

We know there are quite a few people on the forums who use such a device as a GPS system - not a bad idea!

loc2.jpg

The theme can be download by saving this file

Lexus Owners Club Theme

Note that you should right click this link and select 'Save Target As...' in order to download this file to your PC.

Depending on demand, I may consider making more of these, maybe one for each of the series (IS / GS / LS / SC).

Wow Matt - how do you have time do these things - looks like you've got a heavy schedule meeting with......Yourself :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll put it on my iPaq - thanks

:blush:

I'm the only person who'll talk me to me :(

the software just pops your details into the sample screen shot :D

looks a lot nicer on the iPAQ too.

which model you got?

I'm using a 3850. I want to get the Bluetooth stuff for it, but I'm having trouble justifying it to my company. Tight Gits :angry:

Today theme looks good - nice touch. Thanks for the effort.

Have I got to have an image on a web page to be able to post it here (I was going to post the screen shot with your theme loaded) or is there another way ? :withstupid:

I'm using a 3850. I want to get the bluetooth stuff for it, but I'm having trouble justifying it to my company. Tight Gits  :angry:

I have Bluetooth built in - I am Mr PAN (Bluetooth phone / headset / laptop card / iPAQ)

* Laptop uses the phone to pick up mail

* iPAQ does same

* Laptop paired to iPAQ for Bluetooth ActiveSync (the cradle is attached to the machine at home)

* I can also pair the headset to the laptop to listen to mp3s!

Have I got to have an image on a web page to be able to post it here (I was going to post the screen shot with your theme loaded) or is there another way ? :withstupid:

if you send me the image, I'll host it for you and post it here if you like?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links