Mr Morse

Jap car meet, everyone welcome!!

From 12 noon onwards

Clock Warehouse

London Road

Shardlow

Derby

DE72 2GL

(just off J24 M1, fairly close to the Plank & Leggitt pub where we've had a few meets before)

Attending:

Me

George

Aido

Yep should be there for a bit, not sure whether to do it on the way to or from home, will figure it all out, got a heavy one Saturday to get out the way first so I should be in high spirits :D

looks like a nice sunny day

not many lexus there though....... in fact none !!

looks like aido was showing his effeminate side :lol:

Weather was gorgeous. Only car carrying the Lexua badge was Aido's

And as for his effeminate side.......the amount of shirt lifting talk coming from the man was quite worrying :hehe:

Pah shirt lifter indeed :lol:

Got a date lined up tonight thank-you very much, and it's with a bird!!

It was a lovely day, good to meet everyone, shame that when we were in the pub someone dented Shaf's car three times down the side, some people are just wrong.

And Barrie you've disappointed me mate, you never noticed that my car is clean :P

Pah shirt lifter indeed :lol:

It was a lovely day, good to meet everyone, shame that when we were in the pub someone dented Shaf's car three times down the side, some people are just wrong.

And Barrie you've disappointed me mate, you never noticed that my car is clean :P

oh i noticed ......just didnt wanna say anything :lol:

Hope it's not the Turkey for the LOC Xmas do :lol:

I did though very ******* and briny mate :D

I've just noticed how huge the Aristo looks parked up next to the Supra in this pic:

Meet4.jpg

PMSL @ Neil, no fella just got back in, she's coming for 'coffee' one night next week :P

Doing well this week, on a proper roll, bring on the next one!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk