Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

House Moving......how Stressfull!

CIJ

Since my parents have decided to move to Aberdeen (Dads work) and sell the family home i have had to buy their other house from them!! :blink: Bloody expensive for first time buyers out there!!

So the day has finally come....today in which everythin has to be moved from my parents house and to be squeezed into my house!!! We started at 9ish this morning and have only just stopped moving with 2 full car loads back and forth between houses!! One of the problems is that my house is only about a quarter of the size of my parents and getting most things in have been a bit of a pain (all the large stuff has gone into storage!!!) We aint even finished emptyin the kitchen of pots, pans, glasses etc and my place is already full!! the other problem is that my house isnt exactly finished......i have no floor down downstairs, my kitchen is still without doors on a few of the cupboards :crying::ohmy::crying:

Im now gettin called as we've got another 2 cars to shift though there, so im off!!! Stressed and all that stuff!!!!

Just thought id let you know :hehe:

Chris

The new house was only ment to be an investment for me ie buy it, renovate, then sell it!!! Didnt think that i would actually be living in it!! :duh:

Think weve just completed our last run of 10 to 15 with two cars fully loaded each time!! Im knacked!! :lol:

Sat back in my parents house for the last time, only got the net through here at the min, my new BT Hub comes in 5days or so....cant wait :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links