Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bluetooth And Turning Off The Car

Is there a way to turn off the car and keeping the Bluetooth connection?

I often find myself arriving at my destination when being on the phone with someone. I cannot turn off the car because that would drop the connection. A little bit an annoying problem to have to leave the car on for another say 15 minutes when parked. The other alternative is to call back the other person. A bit stupid, no?

Is there a way to turn off the car and keeping the bluetooth connection?

I often find myself arriving at my destination when being on the phone with someone. I cannot turn off the car because that would drop the connection. A little bit an annoying problem to have to leave the car on for another say 15 minutes when parked. The other alternative is to call back the other person. A bit stupid, no?

It shouldn't drop the call though, can you not just pick up the handset when you turn the car off and finish the call?

Is there a way to turn off the car and keeping the bluetooth connection?

My Nokia kit (112) stays connected if you turn the engine off, until the call has ended. Alternativly if I want to leave the car, when I look in the Bluetooth connection menu in my phone and goto paired devices it has the ability to diconnect this then puts the call back on the handset. Probably depends on the model though. :)

I know exactly what you mean. The way round it is to once you have arrived at your destination press the "to call" buttonon the steering wheel. This should bring up the in call screen. Then press the "transfer button" on screen to transfer the call back to the handset.

I hope this works

Jonathan

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links