Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Irish Rolling Road Day!

Dizz

I know auto's need not apply, but is there any room for spectators?

what's the days agenda? everyone arrive together, or what?

They're a bit strict on the old spectators seen at there's gonna be 15 cars with 2 people in each (approx) so that's alot to be standing around a car gettin dyno'd lol. So best bet is probably to jump in with someone who doesn't have a passenger if possible :winky:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know auto's need not apply, but is there any room for spectators?

what's the days agenda? everyone arrive together, or what?

They're a bit strict on the old spectators seen at there's gonna be 15 cars with 2 people in each (approx) so that's alot to be standing around a car gettin dyno'd lol. So best bet is probably to jump in with someone who doesn't have a passenger if possible :winky:

We havent got 15 cars yet i think, So Noel you could probably come along, and since yours is a Tip the could try it last. Might not give too accurate results, but you could always try. I doubt everyone will be a passenger so i think we will be ok.

ya, won't it be a long time between the first car and the last? are ye all planning on hanging around for all of it?

Normally do but it's totally up to the people themselves, some may want to watch & stay for the craic & maybe food after where as others may want to get there's out of the way early cause they've places to be etc

ya, won't it be a long time between the first car and the last? are ye all planning on hanging around for all of it?

Normally do but it's totally up to the people themselves, some may want to watch & stay for the craic & maybe food after where as others may want to get there's out of the way early cause they've places to be etc

Ye hopefully most people hang around till the end, i'd be on for that anyway, Im sure there will be some interesting cars people would like to see, (gsportcars)!

I'm not too bothered about trying to get it on the dyno, but wouldn't mind meeting up for a chat with all of ye :)

what times and such are ye planning.... long drive from Kerry.. lol

I'm not too bothered about trying to get it on the dyno, but wouldn't mind meeting up for a chat with all of ye :)

We still have to confirm times and that but i presume we would need people there about 9am to get things rolling, (pardon the pun :D ) On their website it says there only open 9am - 1pm on Sat so im sure it wont be a full day

We still have to confirm times and that but i presume we would need people there about 9am to get things rolling, (pardon the pun :D ) On their website it says there only open 9am - 1pm on Sat so im sure it wont be a full day

Ye, normally have to be there's for 9 as far as I remember & usually raps up around 2 but that varies obviously depending on whether there's any 4wds etc

Ye, normally have to be there's for 9 as far as I remember & usually raps up around 2 but that varies obviously depending on whether there's any 4wds etc

Think everyone is a RWD around here :tomato:

Think everyone is a RWD around here :tomato:

Haha I know, just sayin that every other time I've been there's been a mixture so should be done earlier than two :P

I'll be there all day with the vid cam. Make a LOC video of the day.

Fair play man, I'll have the camera too & will put the pics up on DizzPics.com & maybe into Modified Motors mag :)

Anyone looking to pay deposits who can't meet up they can do it by paypal if easier just get in contact & I'll give ya the details :winky:

1. Dizz - Confirmed - Deposit paid :D
  2. gsportscars - Confirmed (depending on car being ready) - Deposit paid
  3. elexes - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  4. lee_iceman - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  5. IRLRs200 - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  6. rs200dan - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  7. Tezzy - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  8. markrs200 - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  9. gerbo - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  10. Barbara - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  11. Louise - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  12. Joe - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  13. d long - Confirmed - Deposit paid

Noel just ataught now but we could meet up that morning and drive up together as im from limerick :lol:

Ya we could have a Blue altezza mini convoy ... :D

all depends on what time your heading up at? i'm 1.5 hours from limerick, also seen as that autos ain't dyno welcome i was thinking of visting "auto couture" while i'm up that part of the country, how far apart are they??

:)

btw... thats a lovely tezza you have there

Thanks lads really looking forward to seeing all yere cars on the day :lol:

sure we can talk more about driving up together closer to the time noel :winky:

Ill try get a few more pics up soon lads :lol:

what time are we all aiming to meet up there

Thanks lads really looking forward to seeing all yere cars on the day :lol:

sure we can talk more about driving up together closer to the time noel :winky:

Ill try get a few more pics up soon lads :lol:

what time are we all aiming to meet up there

Were aiming to get everyone there for 9am. Early start but should be fun!

Looks like we'll be staying in Celbridge, about 10 mins from Enfield :)

So not too early ;)

Id say a lot more than ten at the moment with all the road works on M50!

So not too early ;)

Really? Don't need to get on the M50 to get to Enfield, its a few miles down the M/N4

Map

So not too early ;)

Really? Don't need to get on the M50 to get to Enfield, its a few miles down the M/N4

Map

Sorry i got celbridge mixed up wit Newbridge!! :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk