Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brick Through Rear Window...

Hi all

Had some chav kids round singing Merry Christmas in half broken voices, asked them which charity they we're singing for and after a few "eeerrrs" I sent them on they way. Was'nt rude, just said I did'nt have anything for them.

Wake up the next morning to find full house brick sat on the back seat and then notice hugh hole in the rear window (back of car faces out to road)

Who is resposible for bringing these idiots into the world, they should be newtered or something.

You can tell i'm :tsktsk: ....its the frustration that they can do what they want with no payback, that was obvious when I called the police and was put through to the crime "reporting" unit...wheres the crime "investigation" unit! Obviously all I would get was the crime number that would allow me to get it sorted through insurance. Its not the fault of the police its a resource problem.

Anyway got it sorted in the same day via directline and Autoglass who did a great job.

It did not appear that any other damage was done, the brick has bounced of the speaker shelf, then the center head rest and landed on the child seat that was on the back seat.

I need to have a closer look but I think the head rest only has a minor scuff which is not obvious, the child seat protected the rear seat but there is a rip in the speaker shelf.

Does anyone have a rear shelf in cream for sale? Anyone know how much for new? (Chris S?)

They only other thing to sort is giving it a major hover out when the weathers dry, the glass has in everything, cant let the kids in untill done.

Also some glass frags have got into the rear speaker cone which drives me mad with its rattling, have done the search and it looks like a weekend job to sort that with the rear seats having to come out (cheers forum for the knowledge)

Sorry for the moan feel better now....let us know if there are any shelfs out there, cheers.

Feel sorry for you mate. These kind of people need a good :shruriken: hiding. Can't help you with your parts maybe you should do it through insurance if there is a fair bit of damage. Maybe you should consider getting some cctv cameras fitted as well. Hope you get it sorted before christmas.

I had a 3 series BMW about 9 years ago. First night I parked it up outside the house and the next morning a brick through the rear screen. Just jealousy I think.

Moved from the area about a year later.

It really does PI$$ you off though. Senseless.

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :angry:

thats all I have to say!

When i were a lad.

(got i love that saying)

you did anythign like that someone was at your door sayign to my parents it was me and i got a good kicking.

Nowadays you turn up at someoens door and accuse them of anythign the parents want proof before they believe you.

No wonder we have a chav culture no ****** will give them kids a good slap.

A good smack during childhood never did me any harm...even at School you got cained for carrying a fag, or even wearing trainers or a dirty uniform - so I never smoked and always had a clean uniform...

I turned out awright 'cos of those things, I'm sure...especially with the svhool I went to and some of my well dodgy friends!

Feel it for ya falla - good luck with the parts...

There is no respect anymore - every CHAVette or CHAVist knows the law has holes, and their parents don't help - especially when the defend the little b :tsktsk: s!

Feel for you mate, similar thing happen to my Old motor years back when i moved to a new area, but managed to get the scronny chav/brat and lets just say I gave him a v-big piece of my Boots :winky:, Since then They never has much looked at my Lex.. :lol:

So if you see them round and with a few mates in the car, Grab just one of them and release all you anger on the suspect, :tomato: then the others will get the message so not to mess with you.... :D Just my opinion and not that a condone any violence :) :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links