Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some Questions

B_I_T_O

Hello! I don't post very much in the LOC, and when I post is to ask questions... Hope you guys don't mind. :blush:

I'm from Portugal, and I have a IS200 Sport, I have the TRD grille and H&R Springs, and I also tinted the front doors windows.

Here's a picture.

Img056.jpg

Ok, questions:

1 - I've readed here that the Legana Bumper is made by Toyota, but in my search here I haven't found any Part Number of the bumper. Does anyone know the PN?

2 - I'm interested in installing Bi-Xenon in my IS200, but I don't know the type of the kit, if it's H4, H7? Anyone know the type?

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

you will need HB4 (9006) fitment for the dipped beam

i have a set of Philips HID 6000K (white) in stock atm if u are interested

just happen that i do have a spare set.

HB3 for main beam i believe and fog lights are the same as dipped

hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Please guys, help me!!! I asked a friend of mine to take my car to a place, and he had an accident with the car, the whole front is damaged until the radiator, the radiator included.

Since the insurance will pay it, I would take the chance to install the "Legana" Bumper if it's TOYOTA Part, I would need the PN to give to the repairer... And the headlights where gone too, and I'm thinking ordering the Headlights with OEM HID included, but I would need the PN of them also, so that the insurance pay it all!

Can anyone help me PLEASE?!

Since the Legana bumper was only ever fitted to JDM you would not find it in Toyota europe stock, so it would have to be a special import from Japan which won't be cheap and could take some time....

I have seen it for sale on non Toyota sites... it ain't cheap but i'll get you a link if you really want one .... ok :)

I won't pay anything, it's the insurance that will pay!

I need a complete chassis code of a Altezza that brings the Legana Bumper...

Anyone have one here?

Sorry guys, but I would really like to install that bumper...

Thank You!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links