Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Badges

Tezzy

Right so I have Lexus badges and grille on my RS200 and i do prefer them to the Altezza badging but I was just wondering would it be possible to get a chrome RS200 badge in the same style as the IS200 badge on the boot?

I see some of the lads have them listed as a mod in their sigs can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to get them?

Cheers

Right so I have Lexus badges and grille on my RS200 and i do prefer them to the Altezza badging but I was just wondering would it be possible to get a chrome RS200 badge in the same style as the IS200 badge on the boot?

I see some of the lads have them listed as a mod in their sigs can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to get them?

Cheers

You can also get them from any lexus dealer, You need to buy an IS200 badge and just the RX bit from an RX300 badge. They cost me 52 Euro from Carroll and Kinsella in Deansgrange

I did mine using the S off the end of the Lexus and R off the RX badges from an RX300 and the 200 off an IS 200 badge set.

Subtle difference to the look on IRLRs200s car

Tezza_badge.jpg

how about the one's on this page

http://www.altezzasportsandprestige.com/Special_Offers.htm

I got mine from there

not in the same league... OEM look or sticky on badge with "advertising" underneath the writing... no thanks!!!

Also "altezza sport and prestige" used to be a trader on this site.... but screwed a customer big time ( IanF)... left him with an RS200 that couldn't be registered in the UK :tsktsk:

how about the one's on this page

http://www.altezzasportsandprestige.com/Special_Offers.htm

I got mine from there

not in the same league... OEM look or sticky on badge with "advertising" underneath the writing... no thanks!!!

Also "altezza sport and prestige" used to be a trader on this site.... but screwed a customer big time ( IanF)... left him with an RS200 that couldn't be registered in the UK :tsktsk:

Ye i agree i think them badges looks like something someone would stick on their micra.( Sorry) At least mine looks like it should be there

Yeah i saw those ASP ones on eBay, i'd prefer an OEM look though.

Looks like a dealer RX300 badge is the way forward so, i have the IS200 on the back already so i dont need to buy that. Not cheap are they?! €54! :blink:

Off topic Looking at that page though they have earthing kits for sale, does the altezza suffer in this respect? I know Integras have issues with earrthing but never heard of Lexus's's's / Altezzas having the same trouble

Mines nicer!!

Sorry mate, don't agree think the size difference is less noticeable the way I have it, but hey each to their own :D

Are you going for a Merc badge in the middle as well seeing as you already got a BMW bit stuck on the boot :lol:

Are you going for a Merc badge in the middle as well seeing as you already got a BMW bit stuck on the boot :lol:

have one ordered. Got one of those big truck ones!! BLING BLING. havent actually put that spoiler on yet. Not sure about it! If it wasnt for you MAC i wouldnt have such a nice badge! :hehe:

have one ordered. Got one of those big truck ones!! BLING BLING.

:lol::lol::lol:

havent actually put that spoiler on yet. Not sure about it!

Humm........know what you mean, don't think it would look right even if it did fit ok.

If it wasnt for you MAC i wouldnt have such a nice badge! :hehe:

Why thank you sir :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links