Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Potential New Member- Which Is200 To Buy?

Toy-tech

Hi one and all, I am looking at buying an automatic lexus is/rs 200. I work for Toyota and have owned most Toyota models the best by far was a fully modded, roll caged twin turbo supra. I am now after a 4 door saloon. I am looking at buying a lexus is/rs 200 but which one? I would like a grey TDR bodykit , beams 4cyl engine (OR 3L), triptronic gearbox with 1/2 leather/suede trim but trying to find all this in one car and low milege at a good price is difficult.

My Question to all is: What does a TDR limited edition Altezza consist of?

TDR suspension; stamps and badges; bodykit but what else?

Are there any engine mods? What gearbox, brakes etc.

How do I reconise a genuine from a moddified?

Any info, pics or links would be greatlly appreciated. :unsure:

Hi one and all, I am looking at buying an automatic lexus is/rs 200. I work for Toyota and have owned most Toyota models the best by far was a fully modded, roll caged twin turbo supra. I am now after a 4 door saloon. I am looking at buying a lexus is/rs 200 but which one? I would like a grey TDR bodykit , beams 4cyl engine (OR 3L), triptronic gearbox with 1/2 leather/suede trim but trying to find all this in one car and low milege at a good price is difficult.

Hi and welcome to LOC... :)

TDR? are you sure you work for Toyota.... :lol::tomato:

if you want a fast automatic get an RS200 tiptronic or an IS300..... normal IS200 auto is very slow for a 2lt ;)

Hi and welcome to LOC... :)

TDR? are you sure you work for Toyota.... :lol::tomato:

if you want a fast automatic get an RS200 tiptronic or an IS300..... normal IS200 auto is very slow for a 2lt ;)

Thank you for your welcome notes

First post and I make a fool of myself, It was late.

I ment TRD. (Toyota racing development) I have the chance of buying one for £7000, t&t on the road but I need to move fast if I want it as it is being P/Xed this weekend.