Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sparkle-car Care Go Large!

stevie040

Hi pees the green light is finally on for the detailing trip to Liverpool. I have the required minimum amount to come to Liverpool.I still have dates free though. I will be arriving on the 23rd of April and leaving on the 29th. If anyone else wants to meet up and discuss anything about detailing or wants to have there car detailed then drop me a pm. Thanks for looking

PS Any reccomendations of where to stay? And any southerner friendly clubs up there? :lol:

Hope Street Hotel is nice 'boutique' place; BUT.....costs about £150 p.night! Right slap next to the Philharmonic pub (Great place!) and adjacent to my old school where my schoolmates were two of the Beatles!

If you get time, visit Williamsons Tunnels in Edge Hill. Absolutely amazing to visit. Check out their web site (anyone!)

PS Any reccomendations of where to stay? And any southerner friendly clubs up there? :lol:

I dunno about clubs but I travel to and stay in hotels in Liverpool most weeks, mostly at the Albert Dock. 2 cheaper but nice hotels there Premier Travel Inn is the best as it offers option of buffet cooked brek. Actually better than a lot of "proper" hotels I have stayed in, something like £60-£70 a night. Holiday Inn Express there is o.k. too and similar price but no cooked brek. Holiday Inn town centre o.k. and multi-story car-park next door but not as nice as Albert Dock and more expensive I think.

Several bars/restaurants at albert dock and also its walking distance to some of the town too. Have to pay for parking even overnight there now tho as the free overnight carpark is now closed as they are building a hotel there. But outside hotel parking is only £1.50 overnight, don't bother with the new multi-story it cost me £10 overnight last time I was there! But outstide hotel don't even THINK about letting your ticket expire even just a bit, the inspectors are there every day at the crack of dawn and don't allow any leeway. gits.

If you want to spend more then the Suites Hotel Knowsley is nice and good food but out of town.

If you get time, visit Williamsons Tunnels in Edge Hill. Absolutely amazing to visit. Check out their web site (anyone!)

What about the Lawnmower Museum in Southport?. Not been there but I nearly ****** myself when I saw the sign - sounds dead exciting...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links