Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Crash :-(

bluey70

My tale of sorrow.

After months of searching for the right IS200 Sport and two months ownership

some stupid driver jumps a light and hits me. If I didn't brake, have ABS and put on hard right lock

she would have taken the whole wing off!

Did any happen to witness this on the uxbridge road ealing this morning 17/01/07 abou 08:40??

Damage: bumper almost sheared off with some tubes (washer system)hanging out. Metal bit off the

chassis to hold bumper and grille all bent.

Boo hoo.

Gutted for you mate! Some of the members on here havent had a lot of luck lately! Cant help you on the whitness front but you have my sympathy! Hope you get a positive result.

I don't think any witnesses will be coming forward. Been advised that it'll be my word against hers.

Crash damage not conclusive (glancing blow as I avoided her T boning me). Insurance will probably

judge hence a 50:50 responsibility :tsktsk:

Will be going to Lexus Twickenham to get repair quote for the bumber etc.

Just bought a new Sports Grille that I was looking forward to putting on at the weekend! :crying:

Any insurance advice ????

Bit late for you now but I learnt sometime ago after an accident as long as the other party stops gather registration numbers and names / phone numbers of any potentail witnesses. If I witness an accident I offer a business card to whom I believe is the innocent party.

gutted mate, i almost crashed this moring as well. Snow was lyin on the road and someone in a fiat frog machine tried to cut me up slid and was inches from hitting me.

wasn't worried though as i was in my jeep at the time lol.

hope everythin works out for ya.

downer mate, reminds me of when i wrote off my C180 Sport after only 2 months, but that one was my fault. :angry::angry:

anyway, have you tried printing a couple of signs and laminating them and then tie wrap them to lamp posts near the scene? my brother did this after an accident and he found a witness.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links