Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

last week and have joined the LOC.

Here she is (not sure if the pics will come up) can some please comfirm that the pics are viewable

S8001365a.jpg

S8001414a.jpg

S8001387a.jpg

S8001376a.jpg

S8001405a.jpg

S8001385a.jpg

Im looking to buy a rear spoiler and tint the windows other than that i not gonna do no body mods. Can some help as I dont have a clue where find an original or even an after market ( as long as it aint to wild) rear gs300 sport spoiler :unsure: please.

I have booked it in for a full service next week but are there any things that I should concentrate on or beware of so that the car drives fine all year, any info/advice would be great.

Thanks

usuf

keep an eye open mine will be coming up for sale very soon,

you'll have to get it sprayed as mine is green!

I could always swap it and my rear wheels for your rear wheels?? :winky:

Nice looking car mate :)

Welcome to the club

Normal things to watch out for are the caliper sticking and knocking and the front suspenion banging! failed blubs in the dash and faulty or leaking aircon.

Other than that great cars. :D

thanks Craig and for the low down on these cars, as for the spoiler I may well be interested in buying it if you decide to sell but in part x for me wheels it may prove difficult for you lol.

I waited along time to find a sport with wide wheels on em they are so rare and hard to find....shame it not came with a spoiler

Nice clean car, Is the Gas refil in the boot then?
Thanks, If you mean the gas hole its on the rear right hand side of the bumper near the bottom :tsktsk: - a bit of a biach at times but you get used to it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links