Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Wheel Studs

Ok

I've searched and searched and can't see a definitive answer. There were a couple of posts about this but neither actually had the answer.

One of my wheel studs has sheared (wasn't me honest) and I need a new one - my local independant garage has tried all the dealers in the area and they refuse to sell him a stud/ They say it's a safety thing and he'll have to buy the whole hub. Only £25 but still 1000% more than a stud.

I know the thread is M12x1.5 but what is the standard length? I am trying to get a scrap one from one of the breakers but I'd like to know as others have had broken studs and it might be helpful.

I have researched and am guessing its 71mm total length and 51mm thread from various online sellers but I'm confused as resellers often sell longer ones. I suppose the scrappy is the best bet, assuming I get that fits I'll advise.

join the club mate. ive sheared one of mine aswell.

so annoying. havent looked into replacing it yet.

could u keep me informed of how u went about fixing it. very intrested as i will do mine soon.

cheers

Sure

I've emailed dewsbury auto breakers as they say they've a load of IS200's for sale as wrecks. I'm hoping they'll sel me studs off one of them. As the guy at the garage says - hey at least you still got four - your old R19 16V used to do 130mph all the time on just four!

Still I think I'd prefer a full complement!

have YOU contacted the dealers directly and asked them for a single stud? when people had this problem before no one reported back saying they had to buy a hub...... from memory they are about £2 each.

contact chris.s on here he works at a lexus dealers in parts so might be able to help you.

have YOU contacted the dealers directly and asked them for a single stud? when people had this problem before no one reported back saying they had to buy a hub...... from memory they are about £2 each.

contact chris.s on here he works at a lexus dealers in parts so might be able to help you.

I have no reason to doubt my guy - he's very straight. (Long story) However I'll give it a go.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links