Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is There A.........

from my research :shifty: , similar to mat's comments, it appears that there were 5 white IS2's released to the British Domestic Market. Any other's i would imagine would be import/special order from overseas.....such as the Monster.

@Gord, dunno mate.......you may well have the only s/c'd green IS. But there are a fair number of green IS2's in the country.....depends if any of the owners have the modding bug :lol: :winky:

im going to confirm in a few days ive spoken to someone who should be able to confirm in a week or 2, there speaking to LGB again for me

ahh yes...he did have one!! he told me that there were only a handful as well!!

2 left....the hunt is on!!!

i presume there could be white tezzas?!

in all honesty though, i have NEVER (apart from mat's) seen a white IS anywhere in this country.

Theres another white IS in the LOC, just recently joined pretty sure it's not S/C though!!

from my research :shifty: , similar to mat's comments, it appears that there were 5 white IS2's released to the British Domestic Market. Any other's i would imagine would be import/special order from overseas.....such as the Monster.

@Gord, dunno mate.......you may well have the only s/c'd green IS. But there are a fair number of green IS2's in the country.....depends if any of the owners have the modding bug :lol: :winky:

im going to confirm in a few days ive spoken to someone who should be able to confirm in a week or 2, there speaking to LGB again for me

ahh, good man mate.

either way, i doubt there's more than a handful coz i havn't seen one anywhere, but seen all the others in fair numbers.

Like to be a minority you see :winky: :lol::lol: :P

ahh yes...he did have one!! he told me that there were only a handful as well!!

2 left....the hunt is on!!!

i presume there could be white tezzas?!

in all honesty though, i have NEVER (apart from mat's) seen a white IS anywhere in this country.

Theres another white IS in the LOC, just recently joined pretty sure it's not S/C though!!

yes mate, i remember that, Paul-J or something like that. Thing is, its difficult to say this isn't for example colin's old car etc etc

I bought mine about 3 weeks ago from a bloke in Bournmouth he only had 12 months, he didn't mention where he got it from.

The main reason I ask about the paint is cos it has a few minor dents and scratches, and if it is as rare as i'm LED to believe then I wanna get them sorted. :D

if its the pearl white you have (riviera white i believe) - paint code 051, then it will cost a bit more to get body work done, due to the pearlescent finish.

hope you get it sorted fella :D

i have got a white IS200 round the corner from me in bristol on a V plate hope that helps

Not me is it? :lol:

I live in Downend. I was driving to Avonmouth everyday for 2 weeks and was going through Shire, was looking out for your motor but didn't see it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have got a white IS200 round the corner from me in bristol on a V plate hope that helps

Spotted this on the way home from work, looked identical to mine :huh:

How accurate is that figure of 5 or 6 white UK is200's?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links