Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 1990-1994 Side Indicators (led)

I talked to the guy earlier last week about the fitment and bought a set. After they fitted and worked OK I told him that a lot of people have been looking for these and advised him they also fit the LS400 and should try listing that way for a while.

Looks like it worked as someone has know found them at first listing straight away.

I'm going to email some pics of them fitted on the weekend to my silver car to show how they look which he could use on his listing.

Did you take photos of these fitted yet Baz?

Yes I sent six pics to the guy selling the lights showing fitment from start to finish. He might list them on his eBay ad.

I'm unable to list pictures on this site, But if you PM me your email I'll send two pics for you to list for me, If you can that is.

Very Tempted on these and really cheap too!!!

Anyone know if there are chrome bulbs available so they don't show through orange???

They are LED lights not blubs, So are clear until lit. Hope that helps.

Hi there,

Purchased these on weekend. Looking forward to them coming (should be with me this week). Any problems fitting them? Would really appreciate the pics you have. My email is garner_man@yahoo.com

Cheers

Fitting was no problem, But you have to use the black rubbers that come with the lights. The reason is the standard rudders are ticker and lock better but you're unable to push the light in enough to stop it popping out over bumps. The supplied rubber is thinner and a little more of a pain to hold right around the light, But will allow the unit to clip into the wing.

I can't put up pics on this site, But have emailed them to the eBay seller. He'll be willing to send you a few pics or even show them on his listed if asked. He does have a before and after picture close up.

I've deleted the pics of my camera. Sorry. Only have one of them fully fitted, but they are easy to do.

Very Tempted on these and really cheap too!!!

Anyone know if there are chrome bulbs available so they don't show through orange???

They are LED lights not blubs, So are clear until lit. Hope that helps.

Very helpfull I shall be spending 15 nicker soon then ;)

PS Pics were verrry nice Baz Me likey a lot both motors :D

• 11 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links