Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Right, my order is finally in after many sleepness nights deciding on colour and driving my fleet manager mad keep changing my mind.......

Going for IS220D SE Mesa Red, Black Leather, order is placed so no changing my mind now, bad thing is 4 month delivery time and knowing my luck the damn thing will fall off the ship on its way across........ :crybaby:

Didn't go for the MM option as it would have meant making personal contributions (tight sod I know) and wifey wasn't impressed with the idea..........

Anyway, onto the real reason for my post........

I've read lots in the forum about problems with the 220D, 5th injector, remaps etc - question is, will these be resolved in my new model does anyone know?

Must admit, the 220D I test drove for a few days was superb to say the least, could find no faults at all, thought the whole car was 100% right, even the gearing and boy, does it shift!

Also, anything in particular I should look out for on delivery to indicate known faults that have not been rectified in the model I receive?

And finally, anyone know how to wind the clock forward quickly 4 months???????!!!!

Right, my order is finally in after many sleepness nights deciding on colour and driving my fleet manager mad keep changing my mind.......

Going for IS220D SE Mesa Red, Black Leather, order is placed so no changing my mind now, bad thing is 4 month delivery time and knowing my luck the damn thing will fall off the ship on its way across........ :crybaby:

Didn't go for the MM option as it would have meant making personal contributions (tight sod I know) and wifey wasn't impressed with the idea..........

I've read lots in the forum about problems with the 220D, 5th injector, remaps etc - question is, will these be resolved in my new model does anyone know?

Must admit, the 220D I test drove for a few days was superb to say the least, could find no faults at all, thought the whole car was 100% right, even the gearing and boy, does it shift!

Also, anything in particular I should look out for on delivery to indicate known faults that have not been rectified in the model I receive?

And finally, anyone know how to wind the clock forward quickly 4 months???????!!!!

4 months? I feel for you. I placed my order for a Cadaxton Slate with silver leather (no MM) last Thursday, it came into Portbury Docks (your neck of the woods I believe) yesterday and I'm getting it Thursday - 7 days from order to delivery. I find it hard to believe they don't have a red 220d knocking about.

4 months? I feel for you. I placed my order for a Cadaxton Slate with silver leather (no MM) last Thursday, it came into Portbury Docks yesterday and I'm getting it Thursday - 7 days from order to delivery. I find it hard to believe they don't have a red 220d knocking about.

:tsktsk: Lucky so and so!! Appears that my combination is one of only a few that there is such a long wait for. Pass Portbury Docks ever day to and from work.....will have to pop in....... :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links