Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Short Break

i think Lee has a problem with the brakes rubbing somewhere,i spoke to him earlier and it didnt sound good,think he's stripping everything down and starting again.Im sure he will try his best to get it sorted for Friday if not,you guys can jump in Gords car,or if you want to arrive in a proper car you can come with me.lol

Cheers for the offers Gord/Raj/Dave. It is indeed a problem with the brakes :(

They are going to be stripped down tomorrow evening and rebuilt, hoping it will solve the problem :whistling:

If not then I'll let you know Stav on Thursday afternoon and then either i'll collect you from the station and meet Gord/Raj then drop my car back at home or if you sorted with Gord about leaving your car there I will see you at the meeting place.

Cheers for the offer Raj, I may well take you up on it, let you sleep off the hangover ;)

so is everyone that is going, confirmed about the meeting place and time b4 we get on the train?bazza and janey are you meeting us on the otherside for the journey or just gonna meet us at the hotel.

Think i'm gonna leave my car here, i'm gonna give the calipers a refurb tomorrow and see how it goes.

@Stav, you wanna sort with Gord about grabbing a lift down with him, think he is leaving at 6 though :(

If your catching the train i'll pick you up from the station and go and meet Gord/Raj at the meeting place then drop my car back at home.

@Raj, you sure you trust me driving your pride and joy?

@Gord, you know what car your taking yet?

I just can't wait now :D not ever 36 hours to go

so is everyone that is going, confirmed about the meeting place and time b4 we get on the train?bazza and janey are you meeting us on the otherside for the journey or just gonna meet us at the hotel.

you will probably pass us on the way :blush:

just make sure there is a beer ready for me when we eventually get there :lol:

Think i'm gonna leave my car here, i'm gonna give the calipers a refurb tomorrow and see how it goes.

@Stav, you wanna sort with Gord about grabbing a lift down with him, think he is leaving at 6 though :(

If your catching the train i'll pick you up from the station and go and meet Gord/Raj at the meeting place then drop my car back at home.

@Raj, you sure you trust me driving your pride and joy?

@Gord, you know what car your taking yet?

I just can't wait now :D not ever 36 hours to go

Will know later, if someone we all know and love is coming over with us :winky:

Taking the BMW :shifty:

No Raj dont, he has no choice, he will not be in any fit state :shutit:

Stav, you can leave your car on my drive :winky: setting off @ 6am

Might have to change meeting point, if someone we all know and love is coming :winky:

yeah Gord if you don't mind i will leave the car on your drive. Be easier to get back any everything.

I'll give you a bell tomorrow and get your address and everything again.

not long now!!!

Stav

@ Lee shame about the car mate still should be a good weekend though.

wOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@bazza the beers are gonna be there boss, just make sure you and the beautiful wife are there before they get warm.

@Lee yes you can drive my P&J, as usual you are welcome too,infact you can all the way to the beer point,just make sure you dont kill me and stavros en route .Thanks.I need to be there by 8 pm latest Mr taxi D.

@Gord you are a ****,as usual.

C U there peeps.Maneesh/Paul/Sanj and all the rest, lookin forward to seeing you again chaps.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links