Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Tyres

alluny

I need a new set of tyres for my IS200, Have been looking at the Goodyear Eagle f1 what do you guys think of these. Have been offered them fitted balanced and tracking done for £380 for 4.

Let me know

Go see the Dr. (Tony@ wheels-inmotion.co.uk above)

Mine was close but not quite right, feels much better now. :winky:

The range of Geometry checks & adjustment is incredible :lol:

compared to a "laser 4 wheel tracking" set up most places

provide. You will not regret it, get it done within 100 miles

of the tyres going on if I were u, or maybe even before

you get them on.

Best to ask Tony on this. (send him a PM)

Think that was the GS-D2, the D3 have been reinforced and The Goodyear GSD3 tyre has been voted number one tyre in the market by Auto Express magazine.

Blackcircles.com say

We agree that this tyre is one of the best all round tyres on the market. With its V shape tread this tyre is built for performance first and everything else second! This tyre is leading the way in technology with its OneTRED design combines three distinct patterns in the tread design to enhance dry and wet performance. Our customers report that the life they get out of this tyre is above anything they had previously expected. Alternatives for the Goodyear Eagle GSD3 F1 would be the Toyo Proxes T1-R or the Michelin Pilot Sport.

• 5 weeks later...

I got Dunlop Sp9000 Lexus version tyres with rim protector and better wearing!

Bracknell tyres off Longshot Lane in Brackenell Berkshire did mine for £75 all in so that was £300 in total!

If you wanna save £80 go for them!

It prob cost you £40 petrol to get there and back saving you £40 quid

Call them before you go down on 01344411323

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links