Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trax 2007

Rolex

Alright dudes do we have a stand @ Trax 2007? and if so is there still room?

No stand I'm afraid, we had one last year which had I believe the grand total of 2 Lexi's on it.

If there is enough interest John or I could contact Ian and see if there is stand space left if there is enough people interested (ticket payment required up front before ordering), if not individual advance tickets @ £15 are available or £20 on the day.

When we were at Trax last year, the turnout on the stand (as Janey pointed out,) was low, plus the show isnt as good as it used to be.

This year, Trax clashes with the Time attack final at Brands Hatch, which our very own Dave Ellen (Prolex UK) is

entered into, as he has compleeted the rounds leading up to it.

I was thinking of organising a meet at Brands to cheer on Dave and give our support

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

was a very good day out, had quite a bit of attention with the lex. Drifting displays where top marks! the driftworks chaser is out of this world! also had a woddle over to the TDi bay and had a chat about having my car mapped at some point with the new injectors. The Monster was looking the dogs danglers too! first time ive seen it with the graphics etc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk