Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

20 Questions

your car may be faster steve but remember "wacky races" and how dastardly and mutley always tried to "dispose" of the other racers?? well thats me, i dnt play to lose and i dnt mess up like dastardly...........................HAHAHAHA  :ph34r:

:ph34r: errrrr Mitch?

Dastardly and Muttley ALWAYS lost - every single time.

Usually making complete fools of themselves several times in the process.

Are you sure you meant to use them as your analogy?

your car may be faster steve but remember "wacky races" and how dastardly and mutley always lost and made utter pratts of themselves?

HAHAHA -well thats me!!  :ph34r:

is how I read what your post said

See you at the lights mate!  You dont stand a chance mate!

this popeye is fast and he is gonna woop your *****!

If I win i get your woman!

your car may be faster steve but remember "wacky races" and how dastardly and mutley always tried to "dispose" of the other racers?? well thats me, i dnt play to lose and i dnt mess up like dastardly...........................HAHAHAHA :ph34r:

Hey mitch.. i see now... your always chasing pigeons! or some sort of bird! :lol:

steve............ catch the pigeon was a different catoon than wacky races................. dont you know your cartoons or something??

matt.......... i meant that i play to win so i use all tactics like dastardly and mutley but unlike them my tactics will work and i will win.

:whistling::whistling:

steve............ catch the pigeon was a different catoon than wacky races................. dont you know your cartoons or something??

:whistling:  :whistling:

Actually, it wasn't catch the pigeon, it was Stop the Pigeon. :geek:

And it was not a cartoon by itself, it was a character called Yankee Doodle Pigeon, in a spin off cartoon from Wacky Races called called Dastardly & Muttley in their Flying Machines. :geek::whistling:

And Yankee Doodle Pigeon was a male character, as was D.ick Dastardly.

So male's chasing males? Huh?

matt.......... i meant that i play to win so i use all tactics like dastardly and mutley but unlike them my tactics will work and i will win.

:whistling::whistling:

i never watch cartoons mate... was out with women! :lol:

not sure what plan you are gonna use when you see my back lights fade into the distance?

Oh actually yeah i know.. you can cheat and whack a super charger in! (hit two birds with one stone) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links