Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Sony Xplode Woofers

Ok, we've all seen them, the Pentagon sony woofers. But what im looking for, which i can't find is version with red center and the cone is white. All i can seem to find is all red or all black/silvery gray combination. Is it some kind of limited edition with the red and white version or they stopped doing them etc. I want one, but can't anywhere that sells one with that colour! Yes its 2:12am and im still searching!!

Ok, we've all seen them, the Pentagon sony woofers. But what im looking for, which i can't find is version with red center and the cone is white. All i can seem to find is all red or all black/silvery gray combination. Is it some kind of limited edition with the red and white version or they stopped doing them etc. I want one, but can't anywhere that sells one with that colour! Yes its 2:12am and im still searching!!

Sony woofers aint the best to be honest, had 2 before in my civic, now i have 1 db audio and its much better

I had 2 10" xplod subs and 2 xplod amps in my previos car with xplod 6X9's andxplod headunit and it gave a loud, clear sound with more than enough bass. So i didnt have any complaints.

I know there are better subs and amps out there but for the money they are brillaint in my opinion

I mostly want it for show than function ( i want to copy DJ wozza's sub through the ski hatch, i think thats class!) ..hence why im after the red/white version (as im going to have white wheels soon, i know u all hate it but i did a photoshop on it and seemed fine to me and i already have the red calipers). But like you said there are better subs but for under £100 Xplod subs/amps does the job for me...i don't really listen to really loud music and my mp3s are usually only at 192 bitrate anyway (and like i have any original music on CD LOL). Man since i joined this forum i can't stop doing stuff to my car! i done more (spent more) on my car in the last 4 months than in the past 2 yrs!

I mostly want it for show than function ( i want to copy DJ wozza's sub through the ski hatch, i think thats class!) ..hence why im after the red/white version (as im going to have white wheels soon, i know u all hate it but i did a photoshop on it and seemed fine to me and i already have the red calipers). But like you said there are better subs but for under £100 Xplod subs/amps does the job for me...i don't really listen to really loud music and my mp3s are usually only at 192 bitrate anyway (and like i have any original music on CD LOL). Man since i joined this forum i can't stop doing stuff to my car! i done more (spent more) on my car in the last 4 months than in the past 2 yrs!

Fella, it's your car at the end of the day. Not everyone's tastes suit the next person, which is why modifications and changes are unique in their own way.

Your car, your preference, your mistake lol :D It's entirely your call at the end of the day. Would be boring if we were all the same.

All the best,

Jamie

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links