Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Gs300 Sport Centre Caps And Bolt Set!

Hi everyone, i have recently bought a 1996 GS300 sport with the multispoke 18" alloy wheels with the 10" wide wheels at the rear, i have just had them refurbished but they were unable to do the centre caps which now look out of place.

I really would like to know if there are an aftermarket ones available and i also require the 4 bolts for the centre caps along with a new key to take them off as my key has sheared away.

All help will be gratefully received. My e-mail address is kevinnormanuk@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Kev

Any reason why they didn't/couldn't do the centre caps? My Sport wheels had been refurbed by the previous owner including the centres.

I believe this is the part number for a single bolt and key set from Lexus PZ439-10671-2P (you would need 4 kits to do all wheels)

Any reason why they didn't/couldn't do the centre caps? My Sport wheels had been refurbed by the previous owner including the centres.

I believe this is the part number for a single bolt and key set from Lexus PZ439-10671-2P (you would need 4 kits to do all wheels)

Tiger, thanks for coming back to me, any idea who refurbed the wheels, i have no idea why they weren't able to do the centre caps, but have you heard of being able to get replacement ones at all??? Thanks for the part number i will get onto that tomorrow.

Regards

Kev

Tiger, thanks for coming back to me, any idea who refurbed the wheels, i have no idea why they weren't able to do the centre caps, but have you heard of being able to get replacement ones at all??? Thanks for the part number i will get onto that tomorrow.

Regards

Kev

I can check the receipts I have when I get home at the weekend. I have seen the receipt for the garage that the car had all its work carried out at but no idea if they actually did the refurb. Anyway, I will take a look and let you know, they were in Stoke on Trent somewhere.

As far as replacements go, I imagine Lexus would sell them as I think the wheels are still available through Lexus. At least they were when I was trying to get wheel nuts for mine 'cos I saw the part number on the diagram he showed me. Oddly enough, I couldn't get wheel nuts to fit, they only have one nut listed for all Lexus, and they didn't fit the darn sport wheels!!!

Hi Kev

I have a brand new set of centre caps still in their original wrappers that are now not needed, I will sell them for £60 the set + p&p....which is way less than they cost(think they were about £35-40 each), but no bolts or keys i'm afraid, these are quite cheap tho and easy to get from lexus.

let me know if you are interested

Jeff

Hi Kev

I have a brand new set of centre caps still in their original wrappers that are now not needed, I will sell them for £60 the set + p&p....which is way less than they cost(think they were about £35-40 each), but no bolts or keys i'm afraid, these are quite cheap tho and easy to get from lexus.

let me know if you are interested

Jeff

Jeff,

I would certainly buy those off you, let me know your details and i will get a cheque off for you today. My details are kevinnormanuk@yahoo.co.uk or 07900-276390.

Thanks very much

Kev

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links