Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Painted Eyelids

Dinger,

I tried to do some of these on my first car - Renault 5. I thought they looked the dogs wotsits back then but I was 17 so anything would have looked good! Looking back they looked completely naff because they didn't paint very well, but that's more likely to be more of the fact I'm a clot and can't paint to save my life. I'm sure in the right hands they'd come out well - just not mine!

Keith :)

I painted the skirts on my car, not factory finish but doing them myself saved me over £100 and the finish isnt too bad...I always said that if i messed them up i would get them done by a bodyshop...Unless the paint starts flaking off there staying.

Its worth a try.

Had an IS300 and bought some eyelids. Had Lexus Nottigham spray them for £20.00. My friend then gave me some windscreen adhesive (he works for Autoglass) and i fitted them myself.

Looked great!!!

In conclusion, get a quote from Lexus as SOME dealers / bodyshops are quite competitive.

I had a set of parking sensors added to the same vehicle also, they were originally black. Lexus Notts also sprayed them at a good price too.

My IS250 SE-L MM CVT-AUTO is currently having a brand new rear spoiler sprayed and fitted by Lexus Nottingham.

£60.00 to spray it and £80 for installation. Can't moan at that!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links