Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Argument With Kerb

dlayen

does anyone have an 5 spoke alloys for sale for is200

must be in very good condition .tyres not needed.

i had an argument with a kerb at the weekend, hopefully tony can sort out my geometry (providing Ive not broke anything else)

would consider set of 4/5 of the newer multi spoke wheels

please pm if you have anything

many thanks

Dean

i had an argument with a kerb at the weekend, hopefully tony can sort out my geometry (providing Ive not broke anything else)

many thanks

Dean

only gold members may offer items for sale

Edited by Bazza

• 2 weeks later...

many thanks

Dean

only gold members may offer items for sale

Edited by Bazza

After seeing tony

ive damaged front wishbone ,tie rod and rear hub i have all the bit's now to replace the bents bit's just need to get bcak to tony to have them fitted and the geometry set up again.

i brought the grey multi spoke wheels from graham they are imaculate thanks very much for meeting me half way round the m25

so i'll be back on the road soon.

• 4 weeks later...
paid visit back to tony and have everything fitted and all is well

thanks again tony for you help.

just need some centre caps for the wheels now any one have any for sale?

Your situation is the worst type i can have..... The car was obviously hurt and i had to identify (by triangulation) what was damaged!!

Logic and triangulation suggested where the damage was but nevertheless there is still an element of gamble in the logic that leaves everyone biting their nails...

We were spot on and despite the damage the solution area was relatively small....... Result.... Good as new :D

• 2 months later...

after further driving it appears i had slightly bent the front hub also.

and the wheel bearing is grinding a little so looks like i have to replace that also

does anyone have one or any idea what it would cost from lexus? as not had chance to call them yet

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links