Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Medion Sat Nav Help

Hey there all,

Will be getting one of the Median Sat Nav units soon and just wanted some input.

I'm pretty certain it's one of these units I'm after, but if you can identify a very similar priced unit which also looks the part that would be great too!

Here are the two Medion models:

Medion GoPal PNA205

MEDION%20-%20PNA205.jpg

Medion GoPal PNA210

204-medion-gopal-pna210-i1.jpg

If anyone can offer any advice as to which is the more superior model that would be great. Either that or an alternative...

Many thanks,

Jamie

I bought the Garmin C330 from play.com for £149, great, all of Europe...then it died on me. Sent it back, and got the C510 UK/Eire with TMC for £109.99 2 weeks ago from Dabs. It's the best navigation system out there for that price including the SiRF3 receiver...they lowered it £99 and due to demand it's gone up to £114.99 for a REFURBISHED unit. Mine was brand new!!

I'd shop around matey!! You'll bag a bargain!

Bargain unit. I've never rated Medion, never used them!!

PS - try http://www.blokesstuff.com - they do garmin Nuvi's at cheap prices. The widescreen 610 is very cheap for what it is and does, and they are doing the C510 which I have for £99....

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links