Nurburgring 20-24th March -2008

Bazza

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news.

Did you book Maneesh in with you ?

oh *******,do we have to confirm the passengers beforehand?

eurotunnel does not require you to confirm the passengers beforehand. They will of course be requiring that the driver stays with the car during the 35 mins crossing, so that the car can be driven off at the other end.

Naturally, I will only be too happy to oblige should Raj have one too many bevvies prior to that..LMAO

yeah i dont remember a section requesting passenger details.anyway what time are we meeting at the services?

Are we meeting, just of the M6 again mate ???? Lee and Chris toooo ????

Not long now :D everyone booked-up ?

just booked the tunnel :whistling:

Im just waiting for the postman next week B) then i will be all sorted Chris :wub:

You waiting for your passport matey?? :winky:

Something for you mate :D well 5 people really B)

Not long now :D everyone booked-up ?

just booked the tunnel :whistling:

Im just waiting for the postman next week B) then i will be all sorted Chris :wub:

You waiting for your passport matey?? :winky:

Something for you mate :D well 5 people really B)

Should i start to get worried now then matey :whistling::lol:

Good news.

Did you book Maneesh in with you ?

oh *******,do we have to confirm the passengers beforehand?

eurotunnel does not require you to confirm the passengers beforehand. They will of course be requiring that the driver stays with the car during the 35 mins crossing, so that the car can be driven off at the other end.

Naturally, I will only be too happy to oblige should Raj have one too many bevvies prior to that..LMAO

yeah i dont remember a section requesting passenger details.anyway what time are we meeting at the services?

Are we meeting, just of the M6 again mate ???? Lee and Chris toooo ????

ya!!!

Yep.

+1

So its everyone round at yours for breakfast then mate :whistling::lol:

can do mate...........................

as long as you bring the bacon,eggs,sausage,bread,tomatoes and i'll brew some coffee. lol

Yep.

+1

as long as you bring the bacon,eggs,sausage,bread,tomatoes and i'll brew some coffee. lol

Coffee will do just fine mate as i think were going to need it :blink::lol:

Yep.

+1

seriously tho,its not a bad idea.IF those travelling down to J14 to meet fancy a break and some breakfast,ill get the bacon baps going!!!im a master of the old bacon baps!!!

Yep.

+1

seriously tho,its not a bad idea.IF those travelling down to J14 to meet fancy a break and some breakfast,ill get the bacon baps going!!!im a master of the old bacon baps!!!

can you do me a packed lunch :D

Yep.

+1

can you do me a packed lunch :D

Ill defo do you some bacon baps bazza ,but i cant guarantee Maneesh wont scoff em en route.lol

Have we thought any more about splitting up so we can have a group of us on the track for a while and the lot filming taking photos ?

Also agreeing a time (approx) when we will be back @ hotel so we can,if you want, go en masse into Cologne in the evening ?

Have we thought any more about splitting up so we can have a group of us on the track for a while and the lot filming taking photos ?

Also agreeing a time (approx) when we will be back @ hotel so we can,if you want, go en masse into Cologne in the evening ?

Sounds good to me Dave, i'll be taking my camera's with me but not video though as i've just sold it? :tomato: so will probably be taking a few pic's if Gord doesnt hide my camera? :D

Sounds good to me Dave, i'll be taking my camera's with me but not video though as i've just sold it? :tomato: so will probably be taking a few pic's if Gord doesnt hide my camera? :D

I dont mind at all mate, in fact you will need it now :winky:

I dont mind at all mate, in fact you will need it now :winky:

:lol: i'll be good then mate :lol: i've been trying to get one of my mates to come along so we can get a few of the drive over as it'll be a bit hard to drive and take pic's unless i get a remote and dash mount sorted before we go? but i'm working on it :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk