Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 20-24th March -2008

Bazza

Have we thought any more about splitting up so we can have a group of us on the track for a while and the lot filming taking photos ?

Also agreeing a time (approx) when we will be back @ hotel so we can,if you want, go en masse into Cologne in the evening ?

Sounds good to me Dave, i'll be taking my camera's with me but not video though as i've just sold it? :tomato: so will probably be taking a few pic's if Gord doesnt hide my camera? :D

I dont mind at all mate, in fact you will need it now :winky:

:lol: i'll be good then mate :lol: i've been trying to get one of my mates to come along so we can get a few of the drive over as it'll be a bit hard to drive and take pic's unless i get a remote and dash mount sorted before we go? but i'm working on it :)

Lee always gets some very good pics when he is driving :shutit:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we thought any more about splitting up so we can have a group of us on the track for a while and the lot filming taking photos ?

Also agreeing a time (approx) when we will be back @ hotel so we can,if you want, go en masse into Cologne in the evening ?

Sounds good to me Dave, i'll be taking my camera's with me but not video though as i've just sold it? :tomato: so will probably be taking a few pic's if Gord doesnt hide my camera? :D

I dont mind at all mate, in fact you will need it now :winky:

:lol: i'll be good then mate :lol: i've been trying to get one of my mates to come along so we can get a few of the drive over as it'll be a bit hard to drive and take pic's unless i get a remote and dash mount sorted before we go? but i'm working on it :)

Lee always gets some very good pics when he is driving :shutit:

i dont like to multi task when i'm driving matey as i'm bad enough at taking pic's let alone driving as well :lol::whistling:

what does everyone think of a nice slowish/moderate lap round the ring

time for newbies to realise what they have let themselves in for :lol:

and time for some nice "on track" pics :whistling:

if everyone has a passenger then there should be loads of photos to share

photos from trackside are going to be obstructed this year by the fences that have been erected :crybaby:

if everyone has a passenger then there should be loads of photos to share

photos from trackside are going to be obstructed this year by the fences that have been erected :crybaby:

Sounds good to me matey :whistling::lol:

I think that is a terrific idea, a nice row of IS200's (poggys and beemers too :whistling:)

plus whatever Dave is driving (Aristo or IS350). Count me in :D

I'm up for that, if you just follow me at Top speed that should be enough lol

Only joking.

Stav

Isnt the top speed of the is200 the same with or without an SC?? Just with an sc you get there faster :whistling: :duh:

I'll get my coat then lol :lol:

Got this PM from the Euro LOC chaps...........

Should be even more fun !

Hallo Dave

I want to give you information that we ( Moerserlex, Borov and another IS 200 guy ) will be at Nürburgring at Easter Friday and Saturday.

So I´m looking forward to take a ride on the hot seat of your Aristo Hope to find you in the pits. If you´ll see me, could you please contact me ??

My number plate is BOR-OV 103 ( Black IS 200 )

Kind regards

Oliver

Hallo Dave

I want to give you information that we ( Moerserlex, Borov and another IS 200 guy ) will be at Nürburgring at Easter Friday and Saturday.

So I´m looking forward to take a ride on the hot seat of your Aristo Hope to find you in the pits. If you´ll see me, could you please contact me ??

Kind regards

Oliver

excellent :D

Hallo Dave

Kind regards

Oliver

excellent :D

Met them at last years euromeet.

Some nice IS2's

yes i would like to get some footage of LOC properly this time.

i'm meeting a fellow bmw car club member over there called Leon who owns a CSL and he's kindly going to be taking a few of us out for some smokin hot laps in it.should be good fun.

I know, just sorting some tyres out now, i'm torn between the Goodyear f1 GSD3 and the Toyo T1R proxes.

Think the Toyos are winning at the moment though.

Stav

Snow tyres mate snow tyres :winky:

What?

Is the weather seriously that bad?

Seriously though anyone recommend?

Stav

I know, just sorting some tyres out now, i'm torn between the Goodyear f1 GSD3 and the Toyo T1R proxes.

Think the Toyos are winning at the moment though.

Stav

Snow tyres mate snow tyres :winky:

What?

Is the weather seriously that bad?

Seriously though anyone recommend?

Stav

you can expect snow in march ....................and april............

I had some new rubber put on the 18's for this trip, went for the Eagle F1's. 4 for £315 :D

I can't fault them, always had F1's since I bought the car.

It is looking a bit miserable there today :(

webcam.jpg

(press F5 to refresh every minute)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk