Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 20-24th March -2008

Bazza

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem, what is WRONG with MY driving? So I hit a minicab outside a police station, and scraped the side of a Merc S class or hit a tree whilst doing a 3 point turn, but that was when I was 17!

Raj - I don't mind trudging up north to collect the Beemer and keep it in London for safekeeping whilst you utilise your interpersonal skills. Let me know when. :shutit:

i'm up for that :D

What buying the beers :winky: Nice one Chris :D

only if you get the crisps? :D

tsk tsk ........... peanuts !

lol, i'll get the peanuts, seeing as they are free :)

MMMmmm think i got the expensive part of this deal??? :crybaby::lol:

Well you did offer :D

well i dont mind getting the odd crate in? :whistling: as long as you take me a trip round the track?? :lol:

well i dont mind getting the odd crate in? :whistling: as long as you take me a trip round the track?? :lol:

There is going to be plenty an opportunity to go round :)

I'll join in, nothing like some kidnap and Ransom. now wheres that balaclava!

is there something we should know about you Stav?

whats with all this kidnap stuff?please dont, cos no one will end up paying the ransom and ill have to be killed-that wont be very good for me at this point in my life.

Really looka like Mini-MWozza won't be coming due to the Passport office losing a form

from the person that signed his picture & confirmed his identity. With a new form sent out,

by the time it is returned it will be Monday before they even recieve the correct form back.

They are now saying 10 days from Friday 14th.

He & I are both totally completely & utterly gutted as we have been looking forwards to this for months. :crybaby:

No helpful suggestions please guys & gals, we really have tried em all already :(

Really looka like Mini-MWozza won't be coming due to the Passport office losing a form

from the person that signed his picture & confirmed his identity. With a new form sent out,

by the time it is returned it will be Monday before they even recieve the correct form back.

They are now saying 10 days from Friday 14th.

He & I are both totally completely & utterly gutted as we have been looking forwards to this for months. :crybaby:

No helpful suggestions please guys & gals, we really have tried em all already :(

Dont know if thay do anymore ? but you could go to the passport office (book) and thay would do one there and then. cost more but just a thought.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk