Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ipod Touch In My Is200?

Hi all!

Just bought an Ipod touch and loving it! I've got a cassette converter and am happy with the quality it give me when in the car.

The only problem I have is concencrating on the road when I want to change tracks etc. It's like texting when you drive (not very safe!).

Does anyone know of any cradles that mount onto the dashboard? I am not a big fan of wind screen suckers or air vent holders though. where on the is200 dash is a good place to mount within reach of the driver??

Bit confused all round, also too lazy to think right now.- any help appreciated.

On the plus side got my wheels painted.... looking awsome!

Hi,

just have a look at this post

Ipod Control Solution For Oem Stereo Is200/300 Finally Found

I see no reason, why it should nod work with the iPOD Touch. Once connected you can use the buttons of your OEM stereo to control your POD. Surfing thru playlists is, changing tracks and more is possible while the POD is lying in your glove box. Additionally the POD is beeing charged while hanging on the cradle in the glove box.

But the best thing is, that the sound is so much better against playing over a tape adapter that you won't believe it.

Youst check to thread named above and I'm sure it could be somthing for you. Best Regards from Berlin

Sonnet

If you look in my registry here: Clicky

You can get one of these phone holders that screws to the side of the head unit then you just attach your ipod mount to that.

Stav

Hi Stav, that phone holder is what I am after. On your registry it says you purchased for £5, can you let me know were? As cheapest I have found is dashmount at £19.99.

Many Thanks

The only problem I have is concencrating on the road when I want to change tracks etc. It's like texting when you drive (not very safe!).

Not to mention, also illegal :)

Best thing to do would be to create your own playlist on the ipod and hit shuffle, this way only your favourite songs will play ;)

I got a no holes cradle bracket for my phone and i now use a uniberdal phone holder fo it. when im not charging my phone i use it to hold the ipod.

its easy to fit and doesnt ruin the dash.

can be used for holding anythign as the cradles attach to the bracket which is attached to the Head uni mounting points

http://shop.dashmount.co.uk/

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links