Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hid Lights..again!

dazz32

Hi i am looking to upgrade my lights to HID`s i have an 2005 is200.....i know its been covered alot and yes you all are saying ( not again) ive looked at all the posts on the forum...i know most people have the 35w HID`s ?? have seen the pro max 55w one`s

1..would there be a prob in fitting these? i.e power wise? i know the standard bulbs are 55w but dont HID`s draw an innitial higher current?

2..would this affect my Battery? and would they set off the bulb warning lights on the dash?

any help advise or otherwise would be appreciated.

just getting the HB4 dipped ones

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/store/product.php?...t=18&page=1

In thoery matey you will only be drawing the same power as you do with the standard bulbs??(not sure) so shouldnt be a problem with fitting them wiring and power wise??? i've got the 35w set in mine and to be honest they are bright enough as the difference with them over OE bulbs is just amazing and the main problem with having higher output HID's would be getting flashed a lot more so probabley not worth it in the end unless you get them set up properly?? :unsure::unsure:

In thoery matey you will only be drawing the same power as you do with the standard bulbs??(not sure) so shouldnt be a problem with fitting them wiring and power wise??? i've got the 35w set in mine and to be honest they are bright enough as the difference with them over OE bulbs is just amazing and the main problem with having higher output HID's would be getting flashed a lot more so probabley not worth it in the end unless you get them set up properly?? :unsure::unsure:

cheers for that mate...did you get yours from the same place? hids4u?

No matey i got mine off ebay again but only paid £70 for them and they are good, Its got to be one of the best mods you can do for the money as the difference is really amazing and you'll wonder why you never did it earlier? :D

cheers for that do you happen to have the link for in eBay who you got them from

seen a few...... looking at 6000-6500k ones seen prolex meccatune ones but bit expensive,the ones of hids4u about £129 and some from hids direct for £79 i think ? just wondered who had what ones i.e what company placethey got them from, and are the more expensive ones going to be any different or any better?

cheers for all the reply`s and help. :D

someone should start a topic everyone should list what company they got there`s from & price etc what kelvin rating..and rate how good they are would save peeps like me putting topics up as there are so many out there to buy.......would this be a good idea?

I paid £44 for mine off ebay... they have gone up a bit now though, to the extortionate price of £46 !!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HID-XENON-CONVERSION...emZ110205716155

for 9006 lights

John

cool cheers for the link john...defo getting some will be a crimbo pressie to myself along with my HKS silent-hipower exhaust.ive recently had fitted :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links