Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

swager

Hi to all and a happy new year,

any of you guys and dolls who run their own business have any predictions on how the uk will fair in 2008 ,as it looks like we are talking ourselves into recession already.

swager

Happy New Year amigo...

I read recently from a rather reliable financial source, that 2008 is set to be a financial struggle... What is meant by this I'm not too sure tbh.

Jamie

happy new year

we was talking about the tax thing yesterday i said there will be a lot of people doing cash in hand deals well more then to stop paying stuipd tax :unsure:

Happy New Year amigo...

I read recently from a rather reliable financial source, that 2008 is set to be a financial struggle... What is meant by this I'm not too sure tbh.

Jamie

Hi dude ,

yes think I know where you are coming from - it will be a reason for the goverment to tax us more direct and in direct - so sell up your business and head for the sun .sea and s-x

cheers

swager

Happy New Year amigo...

Jamie

happy new year

we was talking about the tax thing yesterday i said there will be a lot of people doing cash in hand deals well more then to stop paying stuipd tax :unsure:

Can you blame them though? What's wrong with a bit of cash in hand every now and again? When the government just screw the honest worker for every penny they have then give it to the people who just can't be bothered to work. It makes me so mad!

I was just talking about this the other week, if you smoke, like a pint and drive a car the amount of tax you actually pay the goverment is a disgrace !!! I work in corrupt african oil companies and i was telling people that the UK goverment is more corrupt in all these countries it just that our goverment gives you a receipt at the end of the day as they have no shame!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links