Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Rpm Red Line

Asi

hi there i was looking a few altezza on auto traders and i noticed some altezza hit the red line at 9 and some hit them at 7 and a half. could you tell why is that.

and i was wondering when does the vvti kick in and could you really feel it wen it does.

thanks

My altezza has the red line at 7750rpm and the clock goes to 9000rpm. Never seen any other altezza different. Mines a manual RS200 but I think the tiptronic RS200 is the same. It might have been an AS200 you were looking at as these are the same as the Is200 with the 1gfe engine and they dont rev as high.

As for the vvti 'kick' in. Its not like a vtec as it does not just kick in but it does change to aggressive around 5000rpm on the RS200 altezza and you can definatly feel the power after that point.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links