Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Too Quiet.. Lets Post Something

aquanuke

Still like the SC model very clean looking lines and a bit different from what you see everyday on the roads? The wheels on yours look a lot better than the standard fit ones as they always looked out of place on the SC, i always thought they seemed to be a crap design that never really suited the image of the car? :D

Thanks, I find the ride is a fair bit firmer with the Tein coilovers, the car feels much more balanced does not wobble around so much.

The original shocks/springs are very soft and makes the car bounce around. I only dropped the car about 15-20mm, I would love to go lower but the Wald kit is very low on the front and Iam scrapping abit on speed bumps, coming up me drive.

Ive also got some Daizen sway bars on order and together with the Teins that should make the handle much more like a sports car should.

"I find small pot holes do crash the suspension a bit..."

Are you running runflats? I would not say the ride is crashy at all, even before the Teins with just the 20" normal tires. Infact I have

said to the missies that its a smoother ride then our Range Rover.

Still like the SC model very clean looking lines and a bit different from what you see everyday on the roads? The wheels on yours look a lot better than the standard fit ones as they always looked out of place on the SC, i always thought they seemed to be a crap design that never really suited the image of the car? :D

You know as soon as you change the wheels it does completely transform the look and the ride of the SC.

Everyone knows it never sold well here, would of made a big difference if they got that right :tomato:

Are you running runflats? I would not say the ride is crashy at all, even before the Teins with just the 20" normal tires. Infact I have

said to the missies that its a smoother ride then our Range Rover.

No normal dunlops. I find comfort excellent on reasonable surfaces but the ride is a bit wooly, hit a few small pot holes and it seems harsher than my 350Z.

I think it is down to the tyre aspect ratio as 40 are quite narrow for a luxury car (Z is 45)

Paul

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links