Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Request

does anybody have a Grom Audio ipod adaptor they want to sell (not the aux) with leads etc

or know of a uk based seller of the Grom lead as im a bit dubious of ordering items from overseas as i always seem to have the bad luck with oversees order

thanks

also im based in doncaster so anyone localish i would be able to collect

does anybody have a Grom Audio ipod adaptor they want to sell (not the aux) with leads etc

or know of a uk based seller of the Grom lead as im a bit dubious of ordering items from overseas as i always seem to have the bad luck with oversees order

I just ordered this from them via eBay, and it arrived fine, but just be aware you may be stung by customs (as I was) which came to an extra £12.

I wouldn't worry about the actual delivery of the item though, it came well packed and in all looks fine - haven't actually installed it yet to see if it works though!

parthiban - how long did it take to arrive from oredering to delivery (as im also impatient) would be handy if some1 locally had one to sell

Just over 2 weeks, yep I was a little impatient too, think mine took longer than others as it must've got held up at customs. If you're lucky and it slips through, then you might get it quicker and for less money as some of the others on here did.

As far as I know, you can't buy these locally unless someone does just have one they bought for themselves and are now selling.........

U next door 2 Somerfield :question: Is it Plat Ice :question:

Seen a 999 @ firestation is that 1 yours :question:

no its blue the bright ish one that got a purpulish tint to it cant remember exact colour live very close to somerfield

and it aint one in firestation

So there r 2 999 runin round Donny lol :lol:

Will look out 4 u n flash if i spot u :yahoo: when i go the bank ;)

• 8 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links