Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Service

HI ALL, CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP? I HAVE JUST BOUGHT AN IS200 ON A 51 PLATE, NOW - SHOULD I SERVICE MY NEW MOTOR WITH MY LOCAL MECHANIC WHO HAS BEEN VERY GOOD IN THE PAST, OR PAY MORE AT THE LEXUS DEALERSHIP AND KEEP MY FULL LEXUS SERVICE HISTORY? I'VE HEARD THEY CAN BE VERY PRICEY! I AM PLANNING TO KEEP THIS CAR FOR A LONG LONG TIME, LOVE IT! REGARDS CRAIGOS

HI ALL, CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP? I HAVE JUST BOUGHT AN IS200 ON A 51 PLATE, NOW - SHOULD I SERVICE MY NEW MOTOR WITH MY LOCAL MECHANIC WHO HAS BEEN VERY GOOD IN THE PAST, OR PAY MORE AT THE LEXUS DEALERSHIP AND KEEP MY FULL LEXUS SERVICE HISTORY? I'VE HEARD THEY CAN BE VERY PRICEY! I AM PLANNING TO KEEP THIS CAR FOR A LONG LONG TIME, LOVE IT! REGARDS CRAIGOS

Hi, no need to SHOUT, please. You should post in the correct section of this forum if you want an accurate answer. If you want to sell the car, you've better keep a full service history. Otherwise, any mechanics can do the service.

Hi, no need to SHOUT, please. You should post in the correct section of this forum if you want an accurate answer. If you want to sell the car, you've better keep a full service history. Otherwise, any mechanics can do the service.

ohh soz for SHOUTING mr grumpy pants but thanks for the info. I'm new to this and it's not the easiest site to navigate! Where should I be posting my messages then?

Try Lexus Owners Club > General Lexus Forums > Lexus General Maintenance

its not grumpy, just polite not to use uppercase all the time.

As for an answer to your question, ask your local stealer for a price and compare.

I have found with my dealer i get a loan car whilst in for a service and also they now give me a years free RAC cover, that on its own is around £100. Oh and they give it a decent clean inside and out too.

If Stoke-on-Trent isn't too much of a trek for you, give Lexus Hanley a bell and get a price. They usually wipe the floor with everyone else, including Lexus Stoke!

By the way, welcome to the club!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links