Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stereo Problem Sorted

Hi all ,

The stereo problem I had is now history , its all down to this forum and one Man in particular .....DJ. WOZZA ....

so a big big thankyou for your time , ex OE headunit and a great meet , Cheers mate really appreciate it , although my legs are still shaking from the spin in your L3X , what a car , it was like being fired out of a slingshot and my deaf really started chewing my boxers at warp factor 10 , it was like a white knuckle ride at Alton Towers only with style , Oh and the ICE install , what a sound , beautiful is not the word , clear , crisp and bass to make your head implode , stunning car and I,m as Jealous as F :tsktsk: k , so thanks again mate .

Qualty Motor, Quality Geezer .

Regards

Paul.

WANT A SUPERCHARGER !!!!!!!!

Glad I could help matey, and also helping to convine the wife how much you really need a Supercharger.

Once you have one of those you really need some nice Anti-Roll-Bars, then I will have to see if I can convince

her that you really need to upgrade your sounds too :lol:

The journey begins with just one little mod and before you know it .... mine started off with just a simple Gearknob :whistling:

Glad I could help matey, and also helping to convine the wife how much you really need a Supercharger.

Once you have one of those you really need some nice Anti-Roll-Bars, then I will have to see if I can convince

her that you really need to upgrade your sounds too :lol:

The journey begins with just one little mod and before you know it .... mine started off with just a simple Gearknob :whistling:

For real Wozza , things are flicking through my mind and imagining all kinds of stuff , think your brainwave about the DVD system you have planned is Awesome , true genius .

Regards

Paul. :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links